Ohm - Awake

"Should I jump?"

"Please don't, sweetheart! I need you", Ohm respond and slowly open his eyes. That broken voice shake his well-being.  He move his hand and open the casket where he is sleeping.

Steps running into his direction. The door opens with a slam. There standing his bestfriend Boun and Kao.

"OHM!!!", they both shout. Happiness are written on their faces. Ohm tilt his head before removing himslef from the casket.

"How many years?", he ask while stretching his muscles. The two look at each other before Kao answers, "200 years".

Ohm stops, sighs but he frown he heard Boun, "I'm glad you wake up, the witch said that if you didn't wake up this year, you will die permanently and other clans been attacking ours because of the absence of the master in our coven".

He walk slowly at the window, remove the thick curtain and slowly walk into the sunlight. His eyes sparks before changing to red, he exhales and his eyes change back again to being black.

He slowly walk back inside and sit on the bed beside the casket. He look at his friends, "I heard a voice. That voice woke me up".

Kao look seriously, "Who? but whoever own that voice, we must thank that person for waking you up. The humas being aware of our existence due to some vampires attacking human".

He frown, "What!? It's our law to not feast or attack human".

Boun look annoyed while replying, "Some clans already disobey the law since-".

Ohm eyes becomes red and the glass inside the room suddenly breaks, Kao and Boun flinched. Ohm close his eyes before taking a deep breath.

"Boun, contact the elders. Tell them , I'm awake. We should bring the balance back. Kao, tell me what happened for the past 200 years and how this world works now", Ohm said.

The two grins before walking towards him, fist held high. Ohm smiles and held his own fist. Bumping to the two waiting fist.

"Welcome back, Ohm", the two smile looking at their fists.

"Thanks. By the way, what with your hair, Boun?", he teasingly asks Boun.

Kao laugh while Boun frowns. "I bleached it. It is a new trend this year. Oh, I also found my mate".

Ohm nodded, "That's nice. I want to meet your mate, one of these days. Kao?".

Kao shake his head but he is shock when his two friend kneel before him. Kao looks down before start talking, "Ohm, I'm sorry. We actually commit a crime while you are sleeping. We sold some of your family's jewelries".

Ohm stands up, eyes turning to red, but quickly returning to black when he realises that he is speaking to his two best friends, "Continue".

Boun continue speaking, "Time changes, we need to earn money for living to blend with the society".

"We sincerely apologize but nothing to worry, we claimed back the jewelries after a while and the company that we built is under your family's name.  We also built a school so that we can protect our kind to human eye".

"Apology accepted. Stand up guys, I trust you both with my life so I know, there's always a reason why you did that. So,  what is this school that you're pertaining to?", Ohm curiosity asks the two.

Kao smirk while Boun grin widely before answering, "School ey".