Fluke - Witch

Fluke is waiting for Prem since his friend reporting to the Dean's office when he heard some sound. A crying sound to be exact.

He follow the sounds and found a guy around his height. Skin white as snow. Is he a vampire?

"Excuse me? Are you okay?", Fluke asks. The guy raised his head and widened his eyes. Wipe his tears before avoiding his eyes.

"I'm fine. I'm just being sentimental", the crying guy said. He stand up and extend his hands. "Earth"

"Earth, are you alone? Would you like to come with me and friend? Don't worry, you can say no if you're not comfortable", Fluke blush. There is something with guy who makes him at ease.

Earth jump and squeal, "Yes, I finally found you. Merlin's descendant, we are gonna be bestfriend".

"I am his best friend", a new voice said which make them turn around.

"Get away from him, Fluke. He is not human", Prem said eyes changing.  Fluke tilt his head in confusion, looks at Prem and back to Earth.

"Prem, calm down. He is my new friend. Oh Earth? If you are not human, are perhaps a fairy?", Fluke smiles widely.

"I look like one but I'm a witch", Earth said then look back at Prem. Walk slowly towards Prem then jump to hug him, "You're too cute for a vampire".

Fluke chuckles. Prem glares at the guy hugging him but ears turning red by the minute. Fluke join the hug and Prem complaining how heavy the two are when a ringing phone distract them.

Fluke phone to be exact. "Sweetheart? Where are you? We are in cafeteria", he heard his boyfriend asks.

Feeling giddy, "On the way there. Wait for us". The he hang up and grab Earth and Prem's hand.

They are near the table when Earth stops, hand tighten on his. Prem notice it as well, "Earth? Don't worry, the blonde is my slave and the one  on the left is Fluke's boyfriend. Never mind the one in the middle, he doesn't talk much. They will not hurt you".

Fluke happily sit next to Ohm, "Ohm, meet our new friend Earth, this Ohm, that's Boun and the guy in the middle is Kao".

He blushes when he feel someone's arm around his waist before kissing his cheeks.

He heard Boun said, "Make sure, you are not plotting anything to hurt Prem or Fluke or else".

"Boun!", Fluke glare which make Boun lower his head and whisper "sorry". "Turn him into a chicken, Earth", then Prem laughs.

"Chicken?", Boun curiously asks then look at Earth.

"I'm a witch", Earth smile a little while Fluke and Prem high five.

"Just like Sammy", Kao suddenly said. Fluke notice the changes on Earth reaction and his notice his fist. Hmmm..