Fluke - Fever

After that accident, Ohm always hang around Fluke and eventually, he meet Kao as well. Ohm's other bestfriend. Almost every day they are together, Ohm been taking care of him, making sure he is alright. Taking him to work and sometimes fetching him to school. Ohm is a complete gentleman that's why no wonder almost every one want him, falling for him and Fluke is not an exception.

Fluke having a fever probably because he runs under the rain yesterday. He grab his phone and text Prem. He asks if he can copy his notes because he can't come to school. He also text his boss and his boss told him that he can take the day off.

He close his eyes when feel the dizziness. He want to text Ohm but he don't have any reason why he need to text him. He closed his eyes and fall back to sleep.

Fluke doesn't know how long he's been sleeping. His feeling got worse, he didn't drink any medicine yet because he doesn't have any stock and don't have energy to go outside. He is hungry as well.

The reason he woke up because of the frantic knock at his door. He slowly stands up, hold to the wall opening the door.

"Fluke!", he heard that familiar voice then a hand lift his head. Fluke wants to cry when he saw the concern on Ohm's face.

"Ohm", he whisper, throat dry. He suddenly feel relief when he Ohm lifted him. Carrying him in his arms, he smile softly before wrapping his arms around Ohm's neck.

"Sweetheart, you need to let go so I can take prepare your food and medicine", he heard Ohm said slowly.

Fluke felt his blood going to his face and ears before letting go fast, "I'm sorry".

He heard Ohm chuckles, caressing his hair before lifting his head, "I'll be back, okay?". Fluke nods and avoid his eyes.

Ohm feeds him, make him drink a medicine and clean his using a warm towel. He is currently laying on the futton while looking at the guy, holding his hands.

"Why are you doing this, Ohm? I'm nobody. You don't have to worry, I will not tell anyone about your secret so -", Fluke said. He loves Ohm but he don't want Ohm to pity him or treats him good because he knows his secret. Being with him for a while is already enough to Fluke, he know he can't reach someone like Ohm.

Fluke look at Ohm when the latter stop caressing his hands and jaws tighten. He saw how Ohm's eyes changes from
black to red indicating his emotions. Fluke close his eyes, preparing himself for the reality.

"Stop saying you are nobody!", he heard Ohm said angrily. Fluke open his eyes and look at Ohm.

The hands caressing his hands lift it and bring it to man's mouth, "You are my everything" before kissing his knuckles. Eyes changing from red to gold.

"Do you know how worried I am when I heard from Prem that you are sick? Message me or call me if something like this happen again or I will get crazy thinking how are you", he heard Ohm said while continue kissing his knuckles.

"Okay, but why me?", Fluke can't help but asks. He open his palm and touch Ohm's cheeks, he smile when the latter nuzzles on his hands.

"Because you are you, Fluke. I love every part of you, I can wait until you learn to love me. I know it's hard because I'm not a human but please give me a chance", Ohm pleads while looking at him holding  Fluke hands on his cheeks.

"I love you, Ohm", he answer before yawning. The medicine taking effect.

"Sleep Sweetheart. Get well soon. I love you,", Fluke felt a kiss on his forehead before he succumb to sleep and visit the dreamland.