Fluke - Runaway

Another month passed by, they are all walking to the parking lot when shout make them stop.

"Boun, Kao, OMG Ohm!!!!", a beautiful girl running in their direction and jump to Ohm. She hug him, Ohm laugh and hugs her back.

Then, the girl look at Fluke smiles before shifting his eyes to Boun and Prem lastly rans to Kao and hug him as well, "Sammy, get off me".

"So, whose this cute creature? Can I keep him, he so cute", the girl named Sammy run to his direction and hugs him. Pinch and kiss his cheeks.

A low growl suddenly can be heard which make them all turn their head to where the sound came from. "Oops! Sorry Ohm", Sammy pinch him again before shifting to his back.

"Aww another cutie!", Sammy hugs Earth and mess his hair. Earth starting to be annoyed when Kao remove Sammy from Earth before shielding him from the girl.

"I hate you all! Why you didn't tell me you already found your mate!!!", Sammy shouts.

Ohm suddenly went pale. Kao look confused. Fluke look puzzle. Earth excuse himself and runaway.

Fluke suddenly remember Earth's secret and what mate is. So, Ohm already found his mate? Why is he not not telling him about it?

Late that night, Ohm sleepover. They went ahead and cuddle in his bed. Yes, his bed. Ohm bought him one the same day, they bought the phone. Ohm told him that Sammy is his late sister's bestfriend. A witch as well.

Fluke would like to ask about the mate but his afraid of Ohm's answer.

Sammy transfer to the school as well and been hanging with them. The topic about the mate thing didn't arise again.

"You need to tell him about the mate, Ohm", Earth and Fluke about to open the door when they heard about those words. Earth looks at Fluke. Fluke signal him to silent then open the door and greet them as if didn't hear anything.

It's been 2 days since Fluke heard Kao telling Ohm about the mate. On those days, Fluke become quiet, like going back to the old Fluke, talking less, smiling less. In his mind, his preparing himself for the day Ohm will tell him that he found his mate and he can no longer be with -

"Sweetheart!? Fluke, you're making me worry. What are you thinking?", Ohm said. Concern is all over his face while caressing his cheeks. They are currently in the cafeteria.

Fluke met Earth's eyes, he smile sadly. Earth sighs and nod. "Nothing, I'm just sleepy. I guess? I'll buy a energy drink", he stands up and didn't look back.

He went to the restroom and wash his face, looks at the mirror. He sighs, I think he needs to talk to Ohm about it.

He see the vendo machine and walks towards it but he stop when there are two figures there, "Ohmmy! I'm your mate. I'll prove you that", he heard and see how Saya tiptoe and kiss Ohm.

He step back, accidentally hitting the trash can. The two look at their direction.

"Sweet-", Ohm start to talk.

"Stop it! I hate you, P'Ohm", he said before running away from that scene.