Fluke - Blood

It's Saturday night. Fluke just got back from his part time job and changing his clothes when he feel a pain in his arms.  He look at his arms and found nothing.

Ohm said that he need to do something important, vampire thing, that's why he's going to be alone for the night.

Tired from work, he fell asleep a minute after he lay on his futton. But it is not even an hour, his phone rings. Annoyed, he reach for it and frown when Kao's name register on his screen.

"Fluke, listen, Boun and Prem is on the way to your place. You need to come, we'll explain it later", after saying those Kao hangs up. 30 minutes later, he is in the car with Prem and Boun.

"Can you tell me what's happening?", he asks. Boun take a deep breath before answering.

"One of our member was attacked, and there are some cases that some students has gone missing. The elders said that Ohm should investigate it however we think it was a trap. Even with his strength, Ohm was bitten in his arms and lots of blood lost and -", after hearing those. Fluke almost stop breathing.

Prem look at his friend and smack Boun, "The fuck! Boun, we're gonna get killed instead. Look what have you done! Fluke, Fluke, listen. Ohm is okay, he is healing but kinda slow because he doesn't want to drink any blood. He is currently sleeping".

Fluke look at back at his friend and sighs, wipe his tears.

They reach a mansion, Fluke can't help but amaze and intimidate seeing the house where Ohm lives. Thinking why Ohm likes to stay over at his small apartment. Kao approaches them as soon as the car stops and for unknown reason, jump him to a veranda, open it and push him inside.

Dim lights, the bed is black so is the cover, in the middle, he see his boyfriend lying. Tears falling. Is this reason for the pain in his arms. He slowly approach the one in the bed. There's a blood stain in his face, scratches on his neck and bandage on his arms. He look for a clean towel in the restroom and carefully clean the face and decided to change the bandage as well but a sob almost escape on his mouth when he see the damage and big wound.

Fluke don't know what to do, his afraid he might hurt or wake up Ohm if he touch his arms.

"Fluke", he heard the man whispers. Ohm slowly open his eyes and look at him.

"Hi Sweetheart, why are you here?", the injured guy slowly sits up and Fluke help him and the hiss that came from Ohm lips can be heard.

"Do you love me, P'Ohm?", Fluke asks after making sure Ohm is sitting fine.

Ohm frown and reach his face, "Of course".

"Why you didn't tell me about this?", Fluke asks sounding sad.

"Sweetheart, I just don't  want you to worry", Ohm softly answered.

He remember Boun said about healing being slow because of not drinking blood. He love and trust Ohm and he want to do something for him.

Fluke hold the hands caressing his cheeks and bare his neck, "I know you needed it".

He see how Ohm gulps before leaning down, kissing his neck, sniffing it then kiss it again. A sudden pain runs on his veins when he feel the fangs on his neck, the pain only lasts a minute and it changes to pleasure when Ohm suck his neck. Fluke's moan is covered by Ohm's mouth.

"I love you, Sweetheart", Ohm murmur after the kiss, opening the blanket for Fluke. Fluke yawn and come to the waiting arms eagerly and continue his sleep beside Ohm.

Fluke woke up again for the second time because of his alarm, arms wrap around his waist, he look at the owner of the arms, play with his phone and fall asleep again.

He woke up late in the afternoon when he feel someone touching his face, he slowly open his eyes and found a golden eyes looking at him before changing it to dark one.

He reach to touch Ohm face, "Are you okay?".

Ohm smiles, peck his lips before answering, "I am now that you are here".