Ohm - Crazy

"Stop it! I hate you, P'Ohm", the words hurt like hell. Ohm suddenly can't move from the pain. He wrap his arm on Saya's neck whe he saw the smirk on the girl's face. Eyes turning red. Wiping his mouth, spitting.

"It's your fucking fault! How many times I tell you! Stay away from us! I didn't punish you when you slap my Fluke", Ohm tightening his arms on Saya's neck.

"Ohmmy, I didn't do that. That peasant is lying!", Saya pleads.

"Liar!", a voice said. Earth walks near them.

"Him! They just put a spell on you so you will think that Fluke is your mate!", Saya said suddenly.

"You are a bitch and definitely a liar, Saya! Didn't you know that mate can feel each other's pain, when you tripped Fluke that day. I felt it that's why I rushed to see him. Guess what I found. You! You slapped my beloved mate! I didn't punish you because I heard what my mate said to Earth and now this!!! Pray, every thing will be fine with me and Fluke or else, I'll let you taste what hell is", Ohm menacingly said holding Saya's neck. He throw the body to Kao and run outside to catch his mate.

He went to the bus station, found nothing. He went to Fluke's apartment and found nothing. He went to Fluke's part-time job and found nothing.

There's a pain in his chest, indicating what Fluke is feeling at the moment and Ohm is getting crazy feeling it. It's a misunderstanding, his about push Saya when Fluke saw them.

It's been a week. Ohm and the others keep looking.

He went back to his mansion. The moment he walks in, all the glasses bursts. Temperature changing. Kao, Boun and Prem bow their heads. Sammy grab Earth behind his back and stand back.

"Where the hell is my mate!!!??", Ohm shouts. His no longer panicking nor feeling sad instead his dark side showing. Ohm turns to shadow and went out again.

He go outside not to look for Fluke instead he want to have Saya. Ohm smile thinking about the girl.