Fluke - Real

In a blink of an eye, they are in the mansion where Ohm lives. Growls, shout and a thud are the sounds that welcome them.

Thinking something happen to Ohm, Fluke run inside and shock on the scenario before him.

There are piles of body in the living room and there are four presence in there. Two unknown,  Saya and Ohm? Fluke put his hands on his mouth when he see how Ohm thrust his hands on a guy and grab his heart before cutting his head.

Foot steps follows him. Ohm look at their direction. Face full of blood, fangs elongated and eyes are pitch black.

Before he can react Kao, Boun, Prem and Earth's body are slam in the walls.

"Sammy! Haha, stop creating illusions. To think you create  my love and sister but I will not stop until I have Fluke back in my arms", Ohm growls.

"You said you love me but why are you afraid now, Saya? Your father should have told you how powerful and monster a royal blood can be!", Ohm stated licking his lips.

"You are the reason why he is not here with me. I told you I'll let you taste hell", Ohm sadly asks before laughing.

"You Monster! Don't hurt my daughter!", the woman shout trying to run to Saya's side.

"Monster? Yes, I am but your daughter loves me. Right Saya? To the point she hurt my love and ruin us", Ohm answer while sharpening his  elongated nails.

"Sire, please spare my daughter she just love you too much", the man kneel before Ohm.

"Tay? You know how painful how mate works, right? Your daughter embarass, hurt and try to kill my mate because of her jealousy. What would you feel if I did that to your mate-wife?", Ohm seriously asks.

The man called Tay hug his wife before looking at his daughter, disappointed. Pain is written on his face but answer, "I understand".

"Dad!", Saya shouts crying.

Ohm look at Saya before slapping her. His claw mark visible on the girl's face. Ohm laughs like a mad man. Fluke can't take it, he run towards Ohm and hug him from behind.

Ohm's laugh stop. His body tenses. "P'Ohm, I'm here", Fluke whispers.

Ohm grab the arms wrap on his waist and look at person who hug him. Then, to everyone's surprise he wrap his hands on Fluke's neck.

"Sammy! Stop this nuisance illusion. This will not work. Fluke leaves me because of this bitch", Ohm said on a dead tone.

"Ohm stop! I'm not doing any illusion! He is real. That is Fluke and you're fucking killing him", Sammy shouts from nowhere.

Ohm look at the person his choking. The doe brown eyes looking at him, crying. Ohm let go and he hear coughs. Fluke back away a little. Ohm panics. "Sweetheart? Are you real? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that. Fluke-".

Fluke back away. Pain can be seen on Ohm's face. Fluke stand up, before slowly approaches Ohm. He stands before him, "Hush! I'm sorry, P'Ohm. I'm here", he whisper, can't speak properly due to the previous choking. Fluke raise his hands carefully and caress Ohm's cheeks.

Ohm close his eyes, savouring the warm bfore grabbing the small person into a tight hug. Welcoming the warm emitting from the small body, the mouth watering smell coming from his love.

"FLUKE!!", a scream makes Ohm open his eyes. To his horror, more blood is on his hands. Looking at his love, he smiles before slipping away from his arms.

He look at the direction where the scream came from and there he see, Saya smiling happily. On Fluke's back there is a big broken glass.

"No!!!!!", Ohm shouts before ripping Saya's head. Cries can be heard in the mansion. Coming from Saya's mother. Ohm about to run back to Fluke's side when Saya's mom grab a knife and about to use it to Fluke but to their shock. Tay, Saya's father  thrust his hands on his wife's heart. Bowing to Ohm, apologising and bowing to Fluke before getting the knife and struck it on his own heart.

Fluke hissed. Trying to sit up, "P'Ohm?" he called.

“EARTH! SAMMY, do something please!”, Ohm shouts panicking. Earth and Sammy runs to them, Pineare run as well. Gasps seeing the broken glass in Fluke’s back.

“Ohm! We need to remove the glass before we can heal him”, Sammy explains.

Ohm grab Fluke face, “Sweetheart, everything will be okay. I’ll never let you go. I love you, Fluke”.

“I love you too”, Fluke answer back. Arm gripping Ohm’s waist. They look at each other and nod at Sammy. A painful shout is heard, Ohm want to cry hearing it but he held himself and comfort his love.

Looking at Fluke’s face, it’s starting to get pale. Eyes close. “Fluke? Sammy! What’s happening?”, Ohm shouts frantically.

“His losing blood”

“I know how we can save and heal his wound faster. Ohm, let Fluke drink your blood”, Earth said. Ohm stared but bite his arm, sip his blood before pressing his mouth to Fluke.