Ohm - Mate

Ohm reading a book while the acting principal giving a speech. It is opening of new school year, so they need to welcome the freshmen. He is standing in the line with Kao and Boun. He can recognize which are humas and vampires. Some of the vampires seem to recognise him as well as they bow a little to him. It is a pure blood thingy.

He is really bored when the acting principal called the freshman representative who top the entrace exam. Screams can be heard.

"Aww, he is so tiny".

"Cute".

"I wonder if he is single".

Ohm raised his head and felt his heart that stop beating a long time ago starts to pump. Eyes turning gold, Kao notices the changes and raise the book to Ohm's face. Ohm growl which makes the other vampires surrounding them lower their heard. Only vampires heard it because of their sharp hearing.

"Sorry Sire, your eyes. We are being surrounded by humans", Kao lower his head. He call him "Sire" because what he did covering his face is a disrespectful. Ohm close his eyes, feeling relax when the freshman start his speech. His voice is a sound that is so pleasant to his ears.

"I know", Ohm remove the book on his face, look at the small yet gorgeous being before turning back and walking out of the auditorium where the assembly held.

Kao follows him, they went to his office in the school. He sits and look at Kao. "Do you think what I'm thinking?", he asks his bestfriend.

Kao nods and smile, happy for his friend, "Congratulations Ohm".

"We should keep it as a secret for now, it seems that my little mate is a human. Be sure, he is safe", Ohm smiles. Thinking his mate while speaking. The cute blush on his face and that doe brown eyes. He can't wait to have him in his arms.

Kao relaxes when he saw Ohm smile. It's been 200 years since he last saw that smile. He never thought he will see that smile again after what happened on Ohm's family. Aside from that, Ohm's life will be save. Their friend witch Sammy said that, if Ohm didn't wake up  and drink blood from his mate. He will either die or become a monster that no one had ever seen. Sammy said that to him.

Ohm thought got distracted when the door wing open and follow his other bestfriend, "What the hell, why did you leave me there??".

Kao rolled his eyes while Ohm chuckles. Boun continue shouting like crazy when he heard Ohm, "WHAT THE!!? Kao, Ohm chuckles!?? Did you hear that????".

"I did because I told him your embarassing moment while he is sleeping", Kao smugly answered.

Ohm didn't bother listening to Boun endless rants but thinking his cute little mate. He wonder how he can get close to him.