Chapter 1

"Andrew" Mark Russell yelled out loud. Outside was filled with ash an smoke. "Andrew" Mark yelled again for his son. Emma Russell was holding on to her two twin girls. Then all of a sudden a roar made them look at something. It was a giant lizard. Godzilla. Mackenzie looked at the Titan and had wonder in her eyes. Then he disappeared into the water.
Emma Russell looked out her window looking at the view. She looked at a picture of her family. Mark, Maddison, Mackenzie and Andrew. She sighed. She missed her son. She even missed her daughter Mackenzie who was with her father. Mackenzie wanted to live with he father but always call her mother to check on her. In the kitchen Maddison Russell was on her laptop. She got an email from her father.
Hey Maddison. I hope you are doing well. Take a look at these photos. There cute right. Your sister says hi as well.
Maddison smiled when she saw a picture of Mackenzie. Then she heard beeping. She tool he headphones off. "Shit shit shit" Maddison said repeatedly. "Maddie" Emma said. Maddison put the fire out and greeted her mother. "Good Morning. I made breakfast. Toast, eggs and what was once bacon" Maddison said. After talking a little Emma looked at her daughter. "What we're you working on" Emma asked. "Dads been emailing me. He is good healthy" Maddison said. "And Kenzie" Emma asked. "She's good. She is happy. Dad said that Kenzie is enjoying waking up and living somewhere in the wild" Maddison said. Emma laughed. "Yeah Kenzie was always like that" Emma said. Maddison smiled. Soon the house was shaking. Emma and Maddison went to a Monarch point that was near them. The Titan that was kept there was finally awake. Mothra. Emma used a device called the ORCA to have sounds to calm the Titan because of how dangerous and violent it was getting. It almost killed Emma. Maddison ran inside and kneeled next to her mother telling her they should go. Soon Emma got the Titan to calm down. Maddison put her hand out and touched it. "Mackenzie would love this" Maddison said. Then an explosion was heard. Emma looked to see people with guns shooting. Then the glass broke. A man with a sinister look on his face looked from Emma to Mothra to the ORCA. Then he took Emma and Maddison to try and wake all of the Titans up with the Orca.
In Colorado Mark Russell and his daughter Mackenzie Russell were studying wolves. Mark was taking pictures while 15 year old Mackenzie was inside a house they lived in and was looking at some of the photos of wolves she had. She wrote down some notes. She had her headphones in her ears. Mackenzie wears outfits that make her feel comfortable.
Mackenzie outfit

As she was doing her work she hear her dad

As she was doing her work she hear her dad. "Mackenzie can you come down here sweetie" Mark yelled. "Yeah be right there" Mackenzie yelled back. Mackenzie took her headphones off and ran down stairs to see her dad. Two men and a women and a giant helicopter outside. She looked on the table and saw a picture of her mother and sister being taken by someone. "Hello I'm Dr. Ishiro Serizawa and this is Dr. Vivienne Graham" a man said. "Mackenzie Russell" Mackenzie said shaking the man's hand. "We need your help Mark. For your daughter and Emma" Vivienne said. Mark looked at Mackenzie who nodded. "Alright. Mackenzie got pack some of your stuff okay" Mark said. Mackenzie nodded. Mackenzie ran to her room packed some clothes she will probably need. Than she ran down stairs grabbed he phone, and headphones. She ran inside the helicopter and sat down waited to be taken to where they were going. Mackenzie listened to their entire conversation as they talked about the ORCA. Mackenzie took the tablet and looked at the Titans. Mark told Vivienne how hard it was after he lost his son. He started to drink after everything that happened and it hurts him to see Mackenzie and Maddison looking at him when he did. Mark left the group when Sam said they arrived. "You created seventeen of these creatures" Mackenzie asked Serizawa. He nodded. "That's incredible" Mackenzie whispered. They were going below of Castle Bravo. "Mackenzie please change into something better" Mark said. Mackenzie nodded. Mackenzie went to a room for he and changed.
Mackenzie outfit

After Mackenzie finished she went to where everyone was at and stood behind her dad

After Mackenzie finished she went to where everyone was at and stood behind her dad. Mark was saying something about the Titans and what these bad guys we're going. They identified the man that took Maddison and Emma as Alan Jonah. Mark stormed out of the room and Mackenzie sighed. "I'm sorry about my dad behavior he is just worried about my mom and my sister." Mackenzie said. "It's all right Mackenzie" Vivienne said. Mackenzie sat in the chair her dad was just in. "The ORCA was used for things like whales. My dad told me that it was used to draw them away or something. If Jonah took my sister and my mother because my mom has the ORCA and the ORCA was used as a frequency for the Titans than he must be going to awake one" Mackenzie said. "You might be right" Colonel Foster said. Mackenzie looked back at a picture of he mother, sister and her brother and swore she would find them.