Chapter 9

It's been a few hours since the breakup between Mackenzie and Godzilla. Mackenzie has been in her room looking at pictures of her and Godzilla. She smiled at some. Maddison then barged into her room. "Mackenzie I think I found a way to find out why Godzilla is acting like this" Maddison said. "What" Mackenzie said shocked. "Come with me" Maddison said. Mackenzie thought about it but then looked at her phone with pictures of her and Godzilla and nodded. "Hold on let me change" Mackenzie said. Maddison nodded.
Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie finished changing and walked with Maddison outside

Mackenzie finished changing and walked with Maddison outside. Mackenzie had her headphones, her phone and all research about what has been going on that Maddison has.Outside is one of Maddison friend Josh. "Maddie my brother can know we took his van" Josh said. "Josh even if we got into an accident I don't think he could tell" Maddison said. "Josh this is Mackenzie my sister. Kenize Josh" Maddison said introducing. Mackenzie smiled at him as a 'Hi'. Maddison got in thought Maddison side and sat in the passenger seat. She watched as Josh and Maddison had a conversation and Josh had agreed to go. They ere driving now. They were listening to Truth about Titans. "Ugh why did we need to listen to his guy" Josh said trying to turn the radio off. The car swerved. Mackenzie held on to the chair for dear life. Then Maddison found out how to find the guy who is talking about the Titans. "That's how we find him the bleach" Maddison said. "Bleach" Josh and Mackenzie said in unison. "He consumes a ton of bleach" Maddison said. "He drinks bleach" Josh said. "Showers with it" Maddison said. "Oh yeah I shower with bleach. No what" Josh said. After explaining it to Josh they kept driving to Chinatown. They made it to a last store. They tried to ask the register for information on Bernie. Once Mackenzie noticed that they weren't getting anywhere she grabbed a $20 dollar bill." yeah we would like lots of candy" Mackenzie said. Maddison looked at her weirdly." oh you mean Bernie. Yeah I know that guy. He buys a ton of  bleach. I know where he is too. If you buy a fish I can tell you" The guy said. Mackenzie nodded. They went to where Bernie was and knocked on his door. They tried to talk to Bernie. Maddison then told him who she and her sister was and the door opened. They went to a restaurant to talk." okay one question tap or no tap" Bernie asked." no tap" Mackenzie and Maddison said." what is tap" Josh asked." water" Bernie said. They talked about what tap water does." what do you got" Bernie asked." I believe Godzilla attacks haven't been random. I believe that he target the Apex facility" Maddison said. Mackenzie sat by the window not listening. Thinking about Godzilla and why he did what he did. She wondered if she made the right choice in leaving him. She had tears start to brim in her eyes. Maddison noticed. And so did Bernie and Josh." is she okay" Bernie asked." Can I tell them" Maddison asked Mackenzie. Mackenzie nodded." okay well she is Godzilla mate and it's true I swear." Maddison said. Bernie nodded for her to continue. "Well after the attack they kinds broke up and she misses him and she wonders if she made the right choice" Maddison said putting her hand on Mackenzie shoulder. "I know what it's like to lose someone. This was a gift from my Sarah. But she passed on"Bernie said taking out a picture of his wife. Then they discussed what they were gonna do. They were gonna break into Apex. "Maddie are you sure" Mackenzie asked. "Yes and besides Godzilla needs you and you need him so let's go get your boyfriend back and figure out what's wrong with him" Maddison said. Mackenzie smiled and nodded and they left. Mackenzie made a mistake. She was gonna get Godzilla back even if it means she has to lose her life to get him.