Chapter 12

Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie, Maddison, Bernie and Josh were sneaking around being quiet trying not to get caught

Mackenzie, Maddison, Bernie and Josh were sneaking around being quiet trying not to get caught. They walked inside this huge part of the building. Like it was a enclosure. Bernie made a noise that scare Maddison, Mackenzie and Josh. "Jeez" Mackenzie said. "Hold on something is happening." Maddison said. They watched the whole thing. Inside this enclosure like place they saw what they didn't expect to see. "That's robot Godzilla" Bernie said shaking with fear. "That's Mecha Godzilla" Josh said. Mackenzie was in shock. Why are they buildimg another Godzilla. Then they heard a door opening. Mackenzie looked to see a skull crawler. Mackenzie gasped. "Run" Mackenzie yelled. They ran into this little safe place. They hid inside and watched as Mecha Godzilla had killed the skull crawler. "I know why they are doing this" Maddison said. All three looked at her. "They are trying to replace Godzilla" Maddison said. "What does that mean for your sister" Bernie asked. Maddison looked at her sister who was in shock. "There gonna probably make Mackenzie Mecha Godzilla mate" Maddison said. "I don't want to be its mate at all" Mackenzie said. Maddison hugged her sister. Mecha Godzilla eye kept pulsing then somewhere in the ocean Godzilla had a feeling. Then he growled and turned another way. He also felt Mackenzie where he was going. That got him going fast. "We have to try and stop them" Maddison said. Mackenzie nodded. "Let's do this" Mackenzie said as they tried to find how Mecha Godzilla was being activated.

Sorry this chapter was short.