Chapter 5

Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie was in her room crying

Mackenzie was in her room crying. Dr. Chen walked in and saw Mackenzie. She felt bad for the girl. "I'm sorry Mackenzie" Dr. Chen said. Mackenzie looked at her. "It's fine besides my dad wouldn't have accepted us together" Mackenzie said. "Would you really give it a shot a being Godzilla Queen" Dr. Chen asked. Mackenzie looked at her. "Yes I would" Mackenzie said. Dr. Chen soon left after Mackenzie fell asleep. "How is she" Mark asked. "Still s little heartbroken about the fact that he is gone." Dr. Chen said. Mark sighed. "She also said that she would have gave it a shot if she was Godzilla Queen" Dr. Chen said. Mark was shocked. But before he could say something. "Dr. Serizawa we have arrived at Castle Bravo but there is something you should see" Griffin said. Soon everyone got to Castle Bravo and Mackenzie went inside a room and laid there. She didn't move from the spot. "Mackenzie I need you to look at something" Dr. Chen said. Mackenzie sat up and went with Dr. Chen and went to the control room. "What's going on" Mackenzie asked. Mackenzie looked to see another Titan. "That is Mothra queen of the monsters" Dr. Chen said. "She's beautiful" Mackenzie said. "She is talking to something" Dr. Chen said. Then Dr. Rick played something out loud for Mackenzie to hear. Godzilla roar. "He is alive" Mackenzie asked. Dr. Chen nodded. "Wait so Mothra and Godzilla got something going on" Barnes asked. "No Mackenzie is Goijra mate. Mothra is the queen because of her power to bring peace with Godzilla so Mackenzie is Goijra future Queen"Serizawa said. Mackenzie smiled. "The signals weak we can't track him" Dr. Rick said. "Wait how many nuclear bombs to we have" Mark asked. "Why" Serizawa asked. "We can save him" Mark said. Mackenzie smiled at her dad. Mackenzie went to her room and waited for her dad. Mark told Kenzie to not go. As much as Kenzie wanted to she couldn't. She got a call from her dad telling her Serizawa was gonna sacrifice himself. "Mackenzie promise you will be s good queen to Goijra and do what is best for the both of you" Serizawa said. Mackenzie nodded with tears in her eyes. "I promise" Mackenzie said. Then she hung up. She decided to change her clothes to see if anything was gonna happen and she was going to go get Maddison.
Mackenzie outfit

When she went outside there was an alert

When she went outside there was an alert. Mackenzie looked to see it was Godzilla. "It worked" Mackenzie said happily. Mackenzie ran outside. She saw a glow of blue and Godzilla rose from the waters. She smile at him. Godzilla lowered his head and Mackenzie put her hand on his head. She smiled at her growled softly. Godzilla motioned for her to get on him. "But the water" Mackenzie said. Godzilla opened his mouth for her to get in. Mackenzie thought about it at first but then got in. Godzilla dove into the water and began to swim to Boston. Mackenzie was ready to get her sister. Godzilla opened his mouth and Mackenzie fell into the water. Godzilla used his tail and lifted Mackenzie onto his head. Mackenzie saw Monster Zero looking at something. She looked and saw Maddison. Godzilla used his atomic breath and pushed Monster Zero away from Maddison. Maddison heard loud footsteps and looked to see Godzilla. Godzilla roared. Maddison smirked at him. Godzilla used his tail and put Mackenzie down near the stadium. "Please be careful" Mackenzie said to him. Godzilla nodded his head and went after Monster Zero. This was gonna be fight to determine who was Alpha and who was king.