Chapter 11

Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie was sleeping as the pod was still moving

Mackenzie was sleeping as the pod was still moving. They were on their way to Hong Kong. In the middle of the ocean Godzilla rose from the waters after attacking Kong. He then closed his eyes and saw Mackenzie. "I love you Godzilla never forget that" Mackenzie voice said in his head. Godzilla opened his eyes and saw he was in the ocean. He had remembered that Mackenzie left him because of what he did. He whimpered at the memory. He felt tears in his eyes. He then remembered that he wanted to mate with Mackenzie and make her his queen. His wife. He wanted to marry her. He wanted to have kids with her. No one knew this but Godzilla has a human form. Godzilla was doing this to protect the love of his life. He wanted to protect her. If that means that Mackenzie had to leave him and she was protected and safe that's all that mattered. Godzilla let his tears fall and remembered every thing he and Mackenzie did together. He then had the look of determination on his face. He was gonna take the threat that he felt and protect his mate. He was gonna make it right. He was gonna get he back. Godzilla dove back into the water. Mackenzie was still in the pod. Soon enough the pod slowed down. "I guess we are here" Mackenzie said. Josh, Bernie, and Maddison stood up. "Let's find out what's going on" Maddison said. Mackenzie nodded with a look of determination.

Sorry this was short