Chapter 2

Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie was looking for her dad after the meeting

Mackenzie was looking for her dad after the meeting. She hear voices and followed them. She looked to see her dad on the computer looking at old videos. She smiled at what the video was. It was when Maddison, Mackenzie, Mark and Andrew dressed up as lions and attacked Emma with kisses. Then there was rumbling. "Dad what's going on" Mackenzie said. "I don't know" Mark said. Mackenzie and Mark ran to where everyone was. "What's going on" Mark asked. "Something wrong he has never been this close before " Dr. Chen said. "Who's he" Mark said. "Who did you think" Dr. Chen said. "Godzilla" Mackenzie whispered. She saw how everyone got to ready and the doors to the big window to see what's out there closed. "He is obviously mad about something" Dr. Rick said. Mackenzie looked to see Godzilla vitals and everything. Then the rumbling got bad that she fell right in front of the doors. "Kenzie you okay" Mark asked. "Fine" Mackenzie said. "Wait stand down. He is mad yes but with the weapons out and ready to fire he is gonna be even more mad" Mackenzie said. "Stand down" serizawa said. "You can be serious"Colonel Foster said. "I am serious stand down" Serizawa said. Colonel Foster told her men to stand down. "His heart rate is slowing" Dr. Chen said. "Open the shields" Mark said. Serizawa nodded for the shields to open. Mackenzie was right infront of the shields as the opened. She saw a blue flash. She slowly stood up and looked. The doors were fully open. She began to walk slowly toward the doors. "Mackenzie no" Mark said. "Kid don't do it" Dr. Rick said. Mackenzie stood in front of the window and saw Godzilla right in front of her. Godzilla stopped growling and looked at Mackenzie. He looked at her right in the eyes. It was like he found something he was looking for. He found his mate. "Mackenzie walk to me slowly" Mark said walking to his daughter. Godzilla began to growl again. Mackenzie looked at her dad. "Dad stop your making him mad." Mackenzie said. "Mark don't go. He is growling at you" Dr. Chen said. Mark looked at Godzilla and than at Mackenzie. He stepped back and watched as Godzilla stopped growling and looked at Mackenzie softly. Mackenzie looked back at Godzilla and waved at him. Godzilla nodded at her and began to back away. Everyone sighed in relief. Mackenzie kept looking at the window and then Godzilla came in and scared everyone making the base rumble. Mackenzie stepped back and watched a he left. The shields closed. Mackenzie looked at Mark and hugged him. Mark had no idea what happened. Soon Mackenzie went to her room and just laid there. "What just happened. He didn't attack which is good but as soon as your daughter went up to him he calmed down" Dr. Rick said." Mark do you have an idea of why he is acting this way" Dr. Serizawa asked." Me and Mackenzie study animals and animals act like this when..... " Mark said then gasped as he could not believe what happened. It was impossible. His daughter couldn't be." when what Mark" Sam Coleman said. "When they find a mate" Mark said. Everyone was in shock. "Mackenzie is Goijra mate" Serizawa said shocked. "That's impossible" Dr. Graham said. "My daughter can't be the mate of a Titan" Mark said. "Mark if you keep Mackenzie away from Godzilla than he is gonna throw a fit an it could harm everyone including Mackenzie" Sam said. Mark nodded knowing he didn't like this but he couldn't do anything about it. "Let worry about finding the ORCA and Maddison and Emma." Dr. Graham said. Mark nodded.