Chapter 13

Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie, Maddison, Josh and Bernie sneaked around the Apex facility looking for what controls Mecha Godzilla and his thoughts

Mackenzie, Maddison, Josh and Bernie sneaked around the Apex facility looking for what controls Mecha Godzilla and his thoughts. They soon went inside the one room. The skeleton looked familiar. "It's a Titan skull" Josh said. "Not just any Titan. Monster zero" Bernie said. "Gidorah" Mackenzie and Maddison said. They soon started to explore the skeleton and the wires connecting to it until Bernie saw someone inside. "Get down" Bernie whispered. "There's someone inside" Maddison said. "He's the pilot" Mackenzie said. "We have to figure out a way inside and see what we can find" Maddison said. They agreed and started looking for a way to get inside. Soon they found a way inside and Maddison looked around. Mackenzie right behind her. Then as Bernie was looking around he saw a women who made eye contact with him and ran off to tell someone about intruders inside where Mecha Godzilla was being controlled. "Mackenzie Maddison we need to go" Bernie said. "They have guns" Josh said. Soon the sound of glass shattering and bullets made them all freeze. Guns were being pointed at them. They were in big trouble now. Meanwhile outside the Apex facility Godzilla had arrived an was looking around to see what was causing this weird feeling of a threat. The he heard a familiar roar. He turned to see Kong. Impossible thought because Kong was lying on a boat dead. It did piss Godzilla off so they both got ready in a battle stance go fight each other. Soon the battle began again. They started fighting destroying the city while people ran away screaming. This battle continued for a while now until Godzilla had Kong pinned to the ground. Godzilla growled and was about to hurt Kong until he saw something in his mind. He saw flashes of Mackenzie. But it was one when Godzilla battles Gidorah. The look of fear and worry. He then backed off of Kong and walked away. Kong tried to stand up but then he fell down and was knocked out unconscious. Mackenzie, Maddison, Bernie and Josh walked with security behind them with guns. Soon they arrived in what looked like a control room. The man inside the room recognized Mackenzie and Maddison. "Director Russel daughters" the man said. "You cause all of this. You caused Godzilla to be this way" Maddison said." if you are pointing out to everything then yes I did and I alone have given a way for humans to fight against the Titans" The man said." Godzilla left us in peace you provoked him into war" Mackenzie said." and you are the one who is Godzilla mate. Well sorry to burst your bubble but you deserve to be with something like this someone to protect you from the Titans" the man said pointing to Mecha Godzilla. Mackenzie glared at the man. She didn't want Mecha Godzilla she wanted Godzilla. He protected her and kept her safe. Soon with enough power Mecha Godzilla was activated. But what no one knew was something went wrong. The pilot was disconnected from Mecha Godzilla. Mecha Godzilla head turned to face the window and look at everyone in the room. Maddison looked and her eyes widened. She and everyone else started walking backwards as the guy kept talking about what Apex could do for man kind. He then turned around and was met but Mecha Godzilla looking at him. Then Mecha Godzilla destroyed the room. The entire room was destroyed their was dust and smoke. Then as Mackenzie was getting up she felt something wrap around her waist. She then fell to the ground am was being dragged. Mackenzie screamed for Maddison. Maddison tried to get to her but was too late. Mecha Godzilla made a way for him to get out of the Apex facility. Godzilla was walking and looked up and growled. This was the threat he has been feeling but then his felt everything come to a stop. "Someone help me" he heard Mackenzie yell. This was the thing that pissed him off a whole lot more.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been busy with school and other things with other books. Figuring out the next chapter and ideas. But I'm back.