Chapter 16

Warning: Smut
~ a year later ~
It's been a year later since everything happened. About two months after everything Godzilla and Mackenzie made it official. They got married. It was only family and friends. So basically Mackenzie sister and dad and friends from Monarch. Mackenzie was happy in he relationship. She had moved in with Godzilla. She was happy in her life. Godzilla would go patrol the waters and make sure the city was safe. But something was missing. Godzilla didn't know what it was. But everytime he would monitor the waters he saw how happy a family. A husband and wife and their children. That's what it was. He wanted a baby with Mackenzie. Yes Mackenzie had just turned 18 but he wanted nothing more then to have a family with her. Godzilla came home from watching the city. He saw his wife outside the house in her bathing suit tanning on the sand. He turned into his human form. "Hey your finally home" Mackenzie said. "I just missed you" Godzilla said. Mackenzie stood up and hugged him. He hugged her back. "Hey can we talk" Godzilla asked. "Sure let's go inside" Mackenzie said walking inside the house hand in hand. They walked to the living room. "So what's up" Mackenzie asked. "Well I was thinking I know we have only been married for a year but I want to know what you feel about having a baby" Godzilla asked. Mackenzie was shocked. "Would you really consider having a baby" Mackenzie asked. Godzilla nodded. Mackenzie thought about it and she did like the idea. "I would love to have a baby with you" Mackenzie said. Godzilla smiled and kissed Mackenzie. Mackenzie kissed back with so much love and passion. "When do we start" Godzilla asked. Mackenzie laughed and hit his shoulder playfully. "How about now" Mackenzie said. Godzilla smirked and carried Mackenzie to the bedroom.
~Smut~
Godzilla laid Mackenzie on the bed and climbed on top of Mackenzie and started to kiss her lips. Mackenzie kissed back. Godzilla started kissing Mackenzie neck. Mackenzie moaned at the feeling. Godzilla kissed Mackenzie sweet spot. Mackenzie was breathing heavily and moaning at the feeling. Godzilla had started to kiss down to Mackenzie breast and took her bathing suit top of of Mackenzie. He kissed her breast. Mackenzie moaned at the feeling. Godzilla kissed her nipples and started to bite them. Mackenzie moaned and ran her hands thought Godzilla hair. Godzilla moved down to Mackenzie stomach and down to her private area. Godzilla kissed her thighs and Mackenzie kept her hand in Godzilla hair. Godzilla then took Mackenzie underwear off. Then Godzilla started to lick Mackenzie clit very fast pace in a hunger way. Mackenzie was a moaning way. Godzilla added two fingers inside Mackenzie and moved his fingers very fast. Mackenzie moaned loudly and was breathing heavily. She bucked her hips but Godzilla used his hand to stop her from moving. Mackenzie felt a feeling in her stomach. "Babe I'm gonna cum" Mackenzie said. Godzilla kept doing what he did and Mackenzie released. Mackenzie was a panting mess. Then she looked to see Godzilla entering inside her. It was painful at first and Mackenzie had to grip Godzilla shoulders because it hurt. Godzilla waited until she was ready for him to move. Mackenzie started moving her hips and Godzilla started moving in and out of Mackenzie at a fast pace. Mackenzie moaned and gripped the bed sheets. Godzilla then sat up and moved Mackenzie up and down. Mackenzie placed her head in Godzilla neck. Mackenzie then released while Godzilla was still inside her. Godzilla still kept thrusting in Mackenzie. Then he released inside her. Godzilla put Mackenzie on the bed gently and removed himself from inside her. Mackenzie was trying to catch her breath. Godzilla laid next to his wife and wrapped his arms around her. " I didn't hurt you did I" Godzilla asked. "No you didn't it felt good. And I think for sure you got me pregnant after that" Mackenzie said giggling. Godzilla smirked and pulled his wife close to him." I love you" Godzilla said." I love you too" Mackenzie said. They both fell asleep. Godzilla hand on Mackenzie stomach.