Chapter 14

Mackenzie outfit

Mackenzie was being held by something

Mackenzie was being held by something. Like a rope of some sort. Mecha Godzilla kept her next to him. He then destroyed everything they was surrounding him. Mackenzie was trying to get out and get away from him. When Mecha Godzilla stopped destroying building with his Lazer breath similar to Godzilla he turned and looked at Godzilla who was growling and glaring at him. Mackenzie looked at Godzilla and had a look of relief. Godzilla and Mackenzie made eye contact and Mackenzie had a look that said 'help me'. Godzilla let out a roar and ran at them. Mecha Godzilla ran back at him. Mecha Godzilla shot Godzilla with torpedoes. Mackenzie screamed. Then Mecha Godzilla was just beating Godzilla for the most part. It was like Godzilla couldn't take on Mecha Godzilla by himself. Godzilla used his atomic breath and Mecha used the same thing but his atomic breath was red. But Mecha Godzilla was most more stronger and Godzilla fell down but he got burned. He let out a pained roar. Mackenzie had tears going down her face. Then Mecha Godzilla kept dragging Godzilla. Mecha Godzilla tried to open Godzilla mouth to kill him. "No please stop" Mackenzie said. Then a miracle happened. Kong had then jumped and helped Godzilla. The rope around Mackenzie broke and she fell. Mackenzie screamed as she fell but was soon caught by a large hand. Mackenzie hit her head on something and she went unconscious. The person who caught her was Kong when Mecha Godzilla pushed him Kong off of him. Mecha Godzilla and Godzilla worked together. Back with Maddison she watched the whole thing. She was frozen. Mecha Godzilla tool her sister and it resulted in a fight between Godzilla and Mecha Godzilla. Josh and Bernie were trying to figure out a way to save Mackenzie and shut Mecha Godzilla down for good. Kong held on to Mackenzie tightly not letting her get hurt. As Godzilla and Kong worked together it was a struggle because Mecha Godzilla wasn't much more stronger. Kong then looked at his Axe that he found in the Hollow Earth. Kong used his Axe to register and stop Mecha Godzilla from hurting others more. Godzilla was knocked down and looked around for Mackenzie but couldn't find her. He then looked at Kong to see him struggling a litter bit. He then used his atomic breath to power up Kong Axe. Kong then had used his axe to destroy Mecha Godzilla. He did and took his head off. Kong got tired and sat down trying to catch his breath from the intense battle that took place. Kong looked in his hand an saw Mackenzie still unconscious in his hand safe. Mark was looking for his daughters once the battle was over. He heard Maddison call to him and they shared a hug. "Where's Mackenzie" Mark asked. "I don't know that Mecha Godzilla took her and I don't know where she is"Maddison said. Then a loud roar was heard. It was Godzilla he walked and looked for Mackenzie. Kong stood and saw that Godzilla wasn't a threat. He dropped his axe. He then opened his hand to reveal a  unconscious Mackenzie. Godzilla used his tail and took Mackenzie from Kong. Godzilla then nodded at Kong in respect. Godzilla then walked away with Mackenzie in his hand holding tightly. He went into the water and swam somewhere. Mark sighed knowing his daughter was gonna be okay but he would look to see where she was.