Chapter 20

Seo Minah's POV

-"Yah! Irreona." Someone slapped my arm.

-"Aish jinjja." I muttered rubbing my eyes.

-"Hurry up." My sister stated bluntly.

-"Can't you be nicer Ah Reum... Eoni" I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

-"No." She smiled sweetly leaving my room.

I shook my head glaring at her back. I quickly stood up and walked to the bathroom squeezing out toothpaste on my toothbrush. I opened one of my eye.

"You're jelous?" He stated raising a brow.

My eyes shot open as I looked at myself in the mirror. I slapped my cheek my mouth open with my toothbrush still inside. I rubbed my eyes squinting them.

"Oh really." He asked back teasingly.

I panicked flustered and bumped my head onto the wall. Wincing from the pain, I proceeded in brushing my teeth and cursing at myself. Aren't I a genius.

I washed my face and took a quick refreshing shower. His words lingered in my head as the scene from yesterday night rewinded repeatedly.

I made a face and left the bathroom as I was done.
.
.
I tucked my shirt in my skirt and tyed my hair into a high long ponytail. Placing my books into my bag, I furrowed my eyebrows eyeing the mirror whom you could see my reflection.

Brushing my hair, I narrowed my eyebrows to the mirror and sigh heavily. I placed the brush down into its rightful place.

-"Why do I keep thinking about him.." I muttered sighing.

I have to admit he was good looking. His sharp features and aegyo was really--What. Are. You. Doing. Minah. I gaped my mouth regretting what I just thought.

I sigh and walked down to find my sister impatiently tapping her foot several times on the ground. She dragged me to the kitchen.

-"Hurry and eat." She rushed.

-"Arraseo arraseo." I muttered tiredly.

-"Did anything happen at school?" She asked placing her chin in her palms.

-"Ani---" I widen my eyes to remember yesterday.

"She would make a good couple with Taehyung"

Whoever that girl was, her words keeps coming back to slap my face. I silently munched onto my salad whom I barely started eating.

-"Hmm?" She raised an eyebrow curiously.

-"Aniya. Nothing special." I shrugged her off as she eyed me suspiciously.

-"Okay then.." She replied unsure.

I smile a small one and reached in my pocket to check the time. I felt nothing and my mouth gaped open. Where is my phone?! Unni gave me a sharp stare.

I smile as I waved it off. I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from frowning at my lost phone. Did I perhaps.. LEFT IT WITH TAEHYUNG?

My heart stopped beating and I felt like time stopped. This is bad, what if he saw any if my personal infos? Or worst.. A picture of my oppa?

He's going to kill me..

Jae Yoon's POV

5:30 am.

I opened one eye as I was half awake. I turned my head from right to left checking my sides and my bed. Quietness creaked into my bedroom.

Jungkook was currently sleeping on the floor. Of course I gave him a mattress. That log will not wake up even if I threw him down the balcony. He'll probably just stir around.