Chapter 8

JUNGKOOK POV

I shut the door as V & Jimin hyung entered with me. I sat in my bed in sadness & anger flowing in me. It hurts. It hurts to see Jae Yoon so far apart from me. But why does it affect me the most? She looks so familiar.. But I don't know her before she was our makeup artist right? She wasn't my first love.. Or maybe?

-"Aish!!" I ruffle my hair in frustration.

-"Yah.. Kookie, why are you so mad? Its not the first time.." V hyung looked down.

-"I don't know.. It hurts Hyungs. It does." Tears following my cheeks.

-"Jungkook-Ah,your in love. You love Jae Yoon." Jimin hyung looked at me.

-"Of course we do! You too!" I gave him a Obvious look.

-"No Maknae, I mean love as in InLove." Jimin hyung looked at me serious.

-"W-What? " I said in disbelief.

-"You need to tell her now, Or it will be too late. She is mad right now." V hyung sigh.

-"Ne, V is right. Now go. Hurry." Jimin sat on V's stomache.

-"Yah!! Appayo!! I don't regret learning that lady how to speak korean~" V hyung sang along.

-"What did you learn her?!" Jimin hyung glared at him.

-"Jiminnie Pabo~~~" V hyung sang along as I chuckle.

-"I will leave now." I trotted out the door.

I walked into the hallway & passed Jessica. She smile innocently as I glared at her. She was going to the kitchen. I looked at the now disappeared Jessica confused but shrugged. I walked & passed Jae Yoon's dorm. Oh Gosh.. Uh.. I scratch my head & walked backwards. Should I knock? I raised my hand but putted back down.

I made some weird hand gestures because I was getting very nervous. I looked at the door & it was completely silence. I could hear Jae weeping as she sobbed loudly. My eyes soften as I looked at the door sadly.

I raised my hand & knocked. I know it is early but I am going to confess. It hurts so much. She opened the door without her crutches so she was hanging onto the door for balance.

As soon as she saw me. She stayed quiet for a second before bursting into tears as her cries echoed the hallway. Looking at her like this.. I felt tears onto my cheeks as I looked at her.

-"Jae Yoon.. I love You. I am madly in love with you,not like the hyungs.. But as in love.. It hurts." I cried balling my fist.

She looked at me shocked. I got nervous & couldn't help it. I leaned onto her before planting a kiss. She stayed frozen before softening. After a second, She fell into my arms. I smile but after widen my eyes to find blood on my hand. I looked at Jae's back to find a knife & Jessica smirking. I looked at her in fury before slapping her making her shocked.

-"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?" I scramed at her.

-"A-Aww.. You little brat!! That b*tch deserves to die." She laughed but winced.

-"Jae.. Jae.. Please wake up.." I begged her. I took her in my embrace before purposely pushing Jessica making her bang the wall very hard.

-"Yah!! Aish.." She rubbed her back before leaving.

-"Hyung, Please help.. Please.." I cried as soon as ai saw Jimin hyung walk out the dorm.

-"What happened?! Did you get angry?!" Jimin hyung shouted.

-"Yah! Jessica did it.. Im not that evil.." I rolled my eyes before running with Jimin.

-"Aish.. Hurry." Jimin said as we ran to the hospital.

*Few hours Later*

As the doctor came out taking of his mask he sigh heavily. He looked at us serious & approach us. He took out a paper before nodding & leaving us dumbfounded.

-"What do we do now? Some service.." Jimin hyung rolled his eyes.

-"The paper~" I waved it in front of his face.

-"What does it say?" Jimin looked trough my shoulder.

-"I am sorry but she didn't make it." I read then widen my eyes.

-"WHAT?!? CONTINUE READING!!" Jimin hyung shouted.

-"The stab that she got was deeper than tough so the recent operation that she got, well, it opened up the sealed part making a great amount of blood loss & her heart stopped from loosing to much. I am truly sorry." Tears formed in my eyes. No.. No..

-"Lets go see her hyung. Please." I begged him crying. He nodded as we went to the room the doctor gave us.

-"Here it is.." I whispered before opening the door.

-"Let's go in.." Jimin hyung gulped.

We walked inside as I closed the door behind us. As we turned we saw Jae Yoon lifeless body as she was as pale as ever. Her eyes were shut closed as I touched her hand.. It wasn't the warmth I once felt.. Just once.. She is gone. Gone. I kneeled down & cried.

Hours passed.

I finally stopped before leaving lifelessly out as Jimin hyung followed. I shut the door of the dorm before storming into my room leaving my hyungs outside.

SOMEONE'S POV

-"So.. Did. You do as I said?" I asked the crawling man.

-"Y-Yes.. I gave them the letter and injected the liquid.." He squeaked.

-"Good. The one where she is lifeless just for a few hours?" I raised my one of my brows

-"Y-Yes.. I will leave now.." He left.

I sat onto my chair as my assistant came inside before bowing as I nodded. He came close to me before he gave me a stack of paper & whispering it was Im Jae Yoon's profile.

-"Do not let Bts know about this. Do you get this? She seemed pretty close to them.. I won't let her." I said as he nodded.

-"Go change her as soon as she wake up. They said she had Amnesia which is great.. The plan will work better. Dye her hair a blond. Glasses also." I told him.

-"Im Jae Yoon, I hope you will never remember Bts. Ever." I sat my head on my chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiyas^^ Short update~Hope you guys like it! I didn't really have any thoughts for this. Mianhae~~ Im kinda angry right now because of some reasons so Stuff are getting in my head. Hopefully i'll forget this thing^^ Enjoy~

Thanks Soo Muuch for EpikSkull for voting for my story seven times!! It means a lot~~^.^ Kangsahamnida~~

Love Y'all~xox