Chapter 6 Strangers.

*BEFORE THE INCIDENT*

V POV

I walked into the classroom & texted Jae Yoon. Her text were really short. I'm guessing she is still mad.. I just shrugged to myself, I texted her & continued. Her answers were always the same. Keurae. Arraseo.

Yoonnie^^:Arraseo.

TaeTae:{D: Can we go to the Boba Shop later??

Yoonnie^^: Aniyo. I'm not going there with a stranger.

TaeTae:{D: Yah! Jae Yoon I beg you Im sorry!!!!

Yoonnie^^: ...

TaeTae:{D: Yah.. Are you still mad?

Yoonnie^^: Yes, what do you think?

TaeTae:{D: I'm sorry, Please.. Pleasee..

Yoonnie^^: I won't forgive you.. I told you Kim Taehyung. All I get is Cr*p!! You guys never brought me happiness since we became friends!

TaeTae:{D: Please!!!! I'm so sorry.. Please Jae Yoon..

Yoonnie^^:No.

Yoonnie^^:So leave me alone. Your not my friend anymore.

Ouch. That hurts.

I sigh & layed my head on the desk. The lesson passed by but I was deeply in my toughts. Class was over so I went to the cafeteria to join BangTan. I didn't find them so I sat in class to eat alone.

I took my sandwich & took a bite of it looked down at my Boba.. Jae Yoon-Ah.. Was that the last time that we will ever have Boba togheter?..

Tears streamed down my face but I wiped then & I looked trough the window & found Jae Yoon sitting on a bench.. Crying? I looked closely & she was crying. The teacher wasn't there so I rushed to go see her but then when I was about to go outside I saw Jessica.. The witch, running towards her. I stayed behind the door eavesdropping.

Jessica was doing her innocent & I just sigh. Should I go?

I was really lost in my thoughts until I heard shouting then a scream. I snapped out to find Jae Yoon on the floor mortified & Jessica had a knife. Oh dear GodPlease No!!! I rushed infront of Jessica but it was too late. She stabbed Jae Yoon on the hip & Jae Yoon was screaming in pain.

-Why did you do that?!? I shouted at her.

-Its not because I'm mad or nor I am not your friend doesn't mean I stopped caring.. She weakly said holding the stabbing pain.

-Jessica You---Where is she??!?! I looked around and she was gone.

-I-I-I'm fine. It wasn't Jessica. She said coldly.

-Jae Yoon-Ah!! Its was her!!! I shouted which made her look at me blankly.

-This is why I won't forgive you guys.. It wasn't h-her.. M-My image was b-blurry.. She said as she winced & stood up.

-Jae Yoon ! Your hurt.. Please let me help you... I said holding her wrist.

-I can manage. She said coldly & walked away.

*BEEP BEEP*

-JAE YOON LOOK OUT!!!! I

she ignored me.aish!! Then.. It happened.. She got hit. Her body rolled onto the floor. Cuts on her legs & bruises everywhere. She was loosing a greeat amount of blood. I rushed towards her mortified. She was unconscious. I quickly rushed to the Bts members while Jae Yoon was getting in the ambulance.