Chapter I

(Edited Version: Done)

I woke up rolling on my bed. My eyes were half open and I stretched my joints tiredly, sitting up on my bed. My conscienceness was not concentrated at all, I stood up letting out a yawn. My eyes wandered my bedroom as I headed towards the bathroom.

Taking my time, I got ready for work. If it was possible to get money without working, I'd be out of this job by now. I scoffed at myself, closing my eyes for a moment. I leaned on the counter, lifting my head up calming myself.

I headed back to my room.

I looked around my closet to find something to wear. I got on the tip of my toes, taking out a few choices, I smiled at a piece of clothe, grabbing a black high waist skirt with a loose white t-shirt, and tucked the bottom in my skirt.

-"Aish."

Same daily routine, every damn day.

I brush my hair, cursing at it by the long length. I took my glasses, tying my hair into pigtails & walked out of my room. I texted my friend, Jae Hee then bumped onto my Umma who sighed heavily looking at me.

I rolled my eyes knowing already what she will say. I chuckle at the same time.

-"Jae Yoon-Ah, why are you hiding the fact that you are pretty? Those horrible fake glasses & pigtails are horrifying." She nagged, and acted dramatic.

She hit my back, still criticizing my look, I wince at every hit.

-"Ah! Ah! I like wearing these, okay?" I huffed taking both of her arms, ceasing her from hitting me.

-"Andwae! I won't let my daughter wear these. This girl.." She glared at me crossing her arms.

-"I love you, mother." I smiled at her sheepishly.

-"Aish.. This girl.." She cracked a small smile, I chuckle.

-"Kanda (I'm leaving)." I gave her a smug smile, walking towards the door.

She then called me again.

-"Im Jae Yoon. Where are you going? You have a week vacation from school." She looked at me.

-"Work." I simply replied & walked out.

-"Igaejibae!" I heard her yell.

Mother hates the fact that I hide myself. I just like wearing these. I work as a stylist/makeup artist for the oh-so famous rookie group, BTS. It's just a part time work, to help out with my college funds.

Even so, people say I should be grateful, I should be happy to work with such a famous group.

But,

They keep teasing me on how I look ugly but I don't care. Our first meet was hard, I who tried being nice and polite was just showered with insults.

They hate me.

I was the best stylist for them so we were often alone. It was hell. Not only was I the one in charge of doing all seven of them, we were left alone. Can you imagine the amount of insults I get thrown at? As time passed, I got used to it. The only way I could get back at them was by pranking them.