Chapter 16

AUTHOR NOTE!

Winners for the character casting will be announced on the chapter where its says First Appearance.

Please go check it! It is in my recent post if you want to try out!

I haven't picked any roles yet. Since,I want to let you guys some time~

Two of the characters has no one to choose so please go check it out!~^^

____________________________

Jae Yoon POV

I got changed into some clothes as I was half awake. It was currently 6AM. Yes, 6 in the morning!!

Jungkook told me to meet him at the park. Not even telling why.

I huffed out as I pulled on a white T-shirt with some black suspenders and some black skinny jeans.

I putted on my black buckle boots and tied my hair into a high messy bun. I took a glance at my phone and then Umma came in my room.

-"What are you doing so early?" Umma yawned.

-"I'm going to go meet some friends.." I mumbled. Mianhae Umma, you will know later.

-"This early?!" Umma widen her eyes.

-"A-Ah.. We have a very important project!" I smiled at her nervously.

-"Jeongmal?" She asked me.

-"M-Mmm.." I nodded.

She raised a brow and just sigh. I just keep smiling as she stopped looking at me suspiciously and nodded before leaving my room.

I tumbled in my bed letting a sigh of relief.

I looked at my ceiling and smiled as I remembered Jungkook.

I stood back up and putted on my nerdy glasses.

I just feel not very comftarble without them since I regained my memories. Suddenly a vibration came to my phone.

I stopped on my tracks and checked it.

From: Luhan Yeobo~<3

Jagiya~ I miss you. Abeoji is asking you how are you? Did you make new friends?

Saranghae Jagiya.

I sat on the ground as I just stared at my phone blankly.

I don't love him.. A-Ah!! I ruffle my hair. What am I going to do?! I should just leave this on the side for now..

Before I do so, I changed his contact name to:Luhan Oppa.

Today is a day with Jungkook..

My love.

I didn't reply to his text. I can't. I sat down on the floor as my body slid down instead. I hugged my knees and checked my messages again.

Another message.

From: Luhan Oppa

Yoon Ah-Yah.. Kintchanna? Are you sick? Did you break something? Are you sad? Please answer.

Saranghae.

(A/N Luhan doesn't know that Jae Yoon regained her memories so he calls her the name she had when she DID lost them)

I just close my phone and walked out my house.

I didn't notice the small tears following my cheeks as I bit my lower lip. I just wiped them away before looking up preventing the others to fall.