Chapter 3 Friends?

JAE YOON POV

I wake up on the floor. I must be a heavy sleeper. I get off the floor & my back hurted a bit. I rubbed it & went to brush my teeths. I slowly walk back into my room & brush my hair. I turned around, I reach for my phone & felt nothing. Shoot.. I think I left my phone at BigHits, I'll get it later. Today I have a break so I don't need to see those idiots. I sigh & looked inside my closet.

I took out of my closet knitted black sweater & some high waist denim shorts. I put on earrings, A black flat triangle on both of my ears & a diamond on the top of my left ear. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, I left my fake glasses in my room & head to the bathroom.

BTS POV

We were awake fooling around. J-Hope took his phone & rested on top of Jimin who was trying to squirm out. Jungkook was playing with V & Suga was writing music.

-YAH!KIDS ITS TIME FOR FOOD! Jin shouted.

We all rushed into the kitchen & ate until the plates were cleaned up. We go back fooling around & the door slams open.

-Manage Hyung? Jimin asked confused.

-Bts, since you have a free day, Jae Yoon forgot her phone yesterday so could you bring it to her? Here is her adress. Manager Hyung said.

-Jae Yoon? Waeyo? She is.... Jin rolled his eyes.

-Just bring it to her,Okay? Manager Hyung sighted & left.

-Lets Go! Jungkook cheered.

-Why do WE have to bring it? Jimin huffed out.

-Ooh~~ Look! Why does Jae Yoon have so many selcas of Ji Yeon? V opened her phone.

-Waah~ Ji Yeon Ippo~~ J-Hope looked at it.

-She must be Ji Yeon's stalker. Rap Mon sighted.

-Yeah. Suga spoke.

We walked with the directions that were given to us. Waah~ Her house is pretty big, we stared at it & then walked to the door. Jimin knocked on the door. An Ahjuma came out looking at us confused. The Ahjuma looked very pretty for an Ahjuma.

-Such handsome boys here, May I help you? She asked with a smile.

-Ommonim, Does Im Jae Yoon live here? Jungkook asked nicely.

-Ah,Ne.. She is my daughter. Wae? She asked.

-Daughter?! We looked shock. How can a pretty Ahjuma have a daughter like Jae Yoon?

-Ne.. Please come in, Its better. She smiled. We nod & walked in.

We walked inside there was no maids nor butlers. She must not like them or something. The house was warm & Comfotarble. It was cozy & peaceful. We looked around & the house was pastel colours. It was very pretty. The Ahjuma walked in with some tea & cookies. She smiled at us & asked why we were here. We ate the cookies & drank a bit of tea, She nodded at our reason & told us to go to her room & wait.

-She must be cleaning her face. The Ahjuma smiled & pointed upstairs.

-Ne, Kangsaminda ommonim. We bowed & she chuckle.

-Please. Call me Mrs Im. She smiled warmly. We nod & walked upstairs.

We looked & found Jae Yoon's room. We looked at eachother & tought that it would be ugly & we opened it & it was a very casual & neat room. The walls were a light mint green & she had a white bed with some pastel floral printing. She had a white desk on the corner & a table window on the right wall.