Important Author Note

Uhm, hi everyone.

I've been thinking about this for a really long time for this story. Never have I wanted to disappoint you because I'm very thankful and grateful for all of you who have been following this story until now. I just want to sincerely thank you for 91k+ readers even if this story isn't all that great.

I've been having an interest in a different kind of writing and I think that I will be restarting this story new, fresh. The storyline will stay the same but the title will change. My plan is to delete all the chapters I've written so far and start new.

I'm really sorry, but now that I've tangled up my story with my own foolishness and immature plans, I can't move my writer's block. I'm really sorry, really am. I have no intention of disappointing any of you either.

Therefore, I will give you three choices.

1- Continue on with this story as it is but updates will be at least one per few months..

2- Create a new story with the same storyline and delete all the chapters.

3- Create seperate stories with similar storylines.

Honestly, I have a lot of plans for the storyline but I'm slowly loosing interest and motivation to continue forward to write this story with what has already been written. I don't want any of you to be sad neither.

Please make your choices and I will also be changing my username...

I'm really sorry for all these changments I'm making and the lack of updates.. I'm sure most of you are annoyed by now, which I apologize once again. I'm deeply sorry.

I love you all, please take care and stay healthy.

-GttkLovee