Chapter 12~ OhGod. Why me?

Jungkook POV

-"Yah~ We know you like Yoon Ah Kookie-Ah~" V smirked as Jimin laughed hysterically.

-"Aniyo!! Jae Yoon is the one I like!!!" I ruffled my hair.

-"Aish, Whatever you say!" Jimin smirked as he swung his arm around me.

-"Aish theses hyungs.." I shook my head.

They laughed as we arrived at the mall. Arriving, We went to take a seat to eat. As we ate,deliciously,of course~ We heard someone yelling at someone,I think. I turned my head and widen my eyes.

Yoon Ah?! What is she doing here? With Jae? I looked at hyungs and Jimin was drooling. Aish,why can't he admit he likes Jae?

-"WHAT?!? ANIYOOOO!!!!!" Yoon Ah pushed Jae as her phone slipped out of her hands.

She was about to fall then I ran out of the restaurant,since we were done as hyungs trailed behind me as they followed me. Oh my god,why do I worry?

I sigh as I was now in front of the two girls.

She was on top of Jae Hee facing her back as my phone slipped onto a my shoe.She gulped as I took her phone and opened it. She closed her eyes but then heard she heard me speak.

-"Ooh,Yoon Ah! You received my picture! And y-you saved it.. A-as.. C-cover.." I blushed and looked away.

-"A-Ah.. Aniyo.. I mean--OW!!" Jae Hee pushed her onto the ground as she got up dusting her skirt.

-"Yeah,she did it~ She really likes you,She said your cute and stuff!!" Jae Hee blinked cutely as she approached me as I backed up.

-"A-Aniyo!! I--CUSHCUSDHCUSVBUSDNVHBVJSCDMUDAH" Jae kicked her on her stomache as she smiled innocently.

-"I-I mean.. Y-yes.." Yoon Ah looked lifeless as she smiled scared.

-"A-Ah keurae, What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I tilted my head.

-"Kyeopta..." Yoon Ah whispered to herself but I heard.

-"Gomawo." I smiled at her as she saw me and blushed.

-"Whaaat? Little love birds." Jae Hee & Jimin rolled their eyes as they looked at each other and blushed.

-"What do we do now?" V jumped onto Yoon Ah.. Hyung.. Wait,what am I feeling?

-"Umm shopping?" Jae Hee gave him a obvious look.

-"Arraseo~~" V clapped his hands.

Yoon Ah POV

We walked off as I felt a warm hand interwhined in mine, I widen my eyes and saw Jungkook looking away and blushed as I looked down and smiled to myself. I fiddled with my feets as Bts and Jae chatted happily togheter.

-"LETS PLAY SPIN DA BOTTLE!" V yelled loudly as people stared.

-"Shhh!!! You alien!!" We all shushed him.

-"Mianhae!!" V pouted.

-"Well,lets play~." Jin took out a bottle.

-"Okay, I'll spin!" Suga spoke as he took the bottle.

He spun it as it pointed to V.

-"V~ Who do you like in all off us??" Suga raised an eyebrow.

-"MY BEST FRIEND!!" I smiled as he said it because I tought it was Jimin but it was me. He hugged me as it crushed my bones.

-"Ox.." I breathed.

-"Ox? Where ?? Where?? Lets play!!" He jumped up and down hugging me.

-"Oxygen.. Breath.. Not.. " I breathed as I felt numb.

-"OMFG ARE YOU ALIVE?!" He yelled at me.

-"Y-Yeah.. Okay.. L-Lets continue.." I squeaked out.

-"Okay~ My turn~~ yay~" V smiled idiotically.

It landed on Jimin. Ooh~

-"Do you like Jae Hee?!?" V yelled.

-"T-tHats tok personnal!! I'll do a dare!" Jimin squeaked at nervously.

-"Hmm.. yell Jiminnie Pabo!" V clapped his hands.

-"I hate you.." Je mumbled as he yelled it loudly.

-"JIMINNIE PABOOOOOO" He yelled as he received a tomato. Lol.

-"My turn.." Jimin came back glaring at V.

It landed on Suga~Sugar~

-"How do you flirt?" Jimin raised a brow.

-"I have Bling bling, see this chain? You want? 3 dollars.*Broken english accent*" He said as we laughed.

It landed on me.... Okay..

-"Who do you think is the cutest?!?!" Suga blinked as he approach me.

-"U-Uh.. J-Jungkook.." I blurted out. PABO YOON AH.

He looked at me in disbelief before turning back and blushing.

Jungkook POV

She thinks i'm the cutest?! I'm so happy.. But why? She is just another girl..

Yoon Ah POV

Silence filled the place for a good twenty minutes as then Suga cleared his throat.

-"Lets go shopping!" He yelled as he swung his arm around Jin & J-Hope Oppas.

We walked inside a store for girls & Bts started cross dressing as me & Jae laughed all the way. Okay okay. Imagine it. Bts in DRESSES. I laughed and sat down a bench as the others followed.

I saw Rap Mon Oppa whisper something to Jimin and he widen his eyes and gulped. Rap Mon Oppa just smiled with a thumbs up as Jimin sighted and nodded silently.

-"J-Jae H-Hee.. Can w-we talk?" Jimin was looking down to his feet.

-"W-Waeyo?" Jae Hee stuttered as she gulped her bubble tea. HOW DID SHE GET THAT BUBBLE TEA?!

-"A-Ah.. U-Um its p-private.. Can w-we?" Jimin looked at Jae as she blushed.

-"A-Arraseo.. U-Um.." They walked off.

Bts were looking at them while eating popcorn. Where the heck did they get that?!? Why does everyone have fun but me? T.T I felt someone poking my cheek as I turned Jungkook.. Me.. Brush... Lip..NONONO!! *Randomly thinks of Apink NoNoNo*

-"NONONONO!!!" I accidentally shouted.

-"Touch My Body~" J-Hope danced like an idiot.

-"J-Horse!!! Calm Down!!" Suga pulled him as he pouted.

-"I tought we were singing Girl Song-,- Its J-Hope!!!" J-Hope pouted.

-"Aish this kid.. Anyways, Why did you scream?" Jin looked at me confused.

-"A-Ah.. N-Nothing, Mian." I sat back on the bench as a hand took mine.

I smiled to find Jungkook blushing while holding mine.

3rdPerson POV

-"I-I love you.. Ever since I saw you.. Would you be mine?" He said with hope in his eyes.

-"I-I don't like you.. I-I'm sorry" I walked away with tears.

_______________________

Annyeong!!^^ Small Update~~~ Hope you like!! Enjoys~~ This~~ Update~.~

Love Y'all Xoxo

GttkLovee