Chapter II

(Edited Version: Done)

Great. Just great.

I sat down, clutching my purse. My eyes never leaving the floor. It was already that embarrassing to be wearing so many things and stuff but it just had to be worst with them. I fiddled with my fingers, until I felt a small nugde on my shoulder.

-"Annyeong! What is your name?" V asked winking at me.

I shifted back, trying to avoid any eye contact. I pursued my lips, blinking endlessly.

-"U-Um.. L-Lee Ji Yeon." I stuttered looking down. Jae Hee looked at me confused.

I took my phone out of my clutch & texted Jae Hee. I won't let these ass***** know me. Who knows what'll happen. She looked at me confused & I had to tell her to help me and I'll explain to her later. She just nodded still giving me a look.

"Tchebal, Choi Jae Hee. Please, I know these guys and I hate them. I'll explain to you later, okay?" I texted her biting my lower lip nervously.

"Aish, Arraseo. Do I also use a fake name?:3" She texted me giggling.

"Do what you want." I rolled my eyes mentally and texted her.

-"So.. Where are you from?" Jungkook asked with a smile.

-"Um.. From Ilsan. I'm Korean but my father is half american.. but I look more as a korean. I speak fluent Korean, English, French, Chinese and a bit Japanese." I replied to him, I just gave him my whole identity.

-"Wow, You are beautiful and smart." Jin smirked at me as I awkwardly smiled.

-"So, Jae Hee, How long have you been friends?" V asked taking a sip from his cup.

-"Oh, Me & Jae Yoon--" Crap. I shot her a sharp look, she gaped her mouth.

-"Uh, I mean Ji Yeon have been friends since a long time.." She muttered giving a small smile.

-"Jae Yoon?? Im Jae Yoon? Your her friend? Pff.. She is ugly as hell." Jungkook scoffed, loosening his tie.

Repeat that again you son of a-- I interrupted my own thoughts. I admit I was a bit hurt.

Even if I want to stab him, he looks pretty cute. Stupid me.

-"I am.. Whats wrong with that?" Jae Hee cocked her eyebrows.

-"Me too, I am her "friend"" I said trying to keep a low profile.

-"She is too ugly to have you two beautiful girls as her friends. You guys should dump her. She is a brat." Jin rolled his eyes.

-"You just think about her looks you jerk." I glared at him, I was freaking pissed off.

-"Woah, Ji Yeon-Ah, wohy are you protective?" Suga looked at me suspiciously.

-"Nothing." I tried to sound as less pissed & shrugged.

|| JaeHee ||

Jae Yoon looked very pissed. I shrugged it off and looked at Jimin. He stared at me and I grew nervous so I looked away, taking my phone. It was 7:45Pm. We still have 2Hours to waste. What should I do? Jae Yoon looked very pissed, I looked at her and she looked like she wanted to stab them. I talked to help her.