Day two

I woke up still in heat. Shoto was asleep. Damn it. He doesn't let me deal with it myself. I don't wanna wake him up. I whimpered quietly. I can't take suppressants while I'm pregnant. I put my hands behind my back and laid on them, preventing me from doing anything. My heat pheromones were going crazy. I guess Sho smelled them because he woke up. "Kat, how long have you been waiting for me to wake up," he asked with his sexy morning voice. "A few minutes." "You could've woke me up, ya know." "I didn't want you to be mad at me." "It's my responsibility to deal with your heats. I take that responsibility seriously. It's okay, Kat. Next time wake me up." "Okay," I said quietly. "Now come over here," he said, patting the bed next to him. I limped over to him, sore from last night. He smirked, proud of himself. Bastard. I sat down next to him. He quickly pushed me onto the bed, putting his lips on mine without hesitation. I didn't even try to fight for dominance. He was the only one who I would let win. Nobody else would ever see me like this. Nobody. Only him. And he knew that. I was a mess for him, and only him. He pulled my boxers off and inserted two fingers. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. He smirked. "Still trying to be quiet, huh. That won't work for too long," he said with a smirk. After stretching me enough, he lined himself up and pushed into me. I moaned quietly. He didn't waste any time and began pounding into me quickly. I was still quiet. I may let him have dominance, but I have to win at something. Even if it was something as simple as being quiet when he thought I couldn't be was a victory for me. All of a sudden, he slowed down. I whined. "What's the matter? I'm just making it easier for you to be quiet," he teased. "Please," I said quietly. "What? I can't hear you," he said, obviously able to hear me. "Please," I said in my normal tone of voice. "Don't hold back those pretty little sounds. I want to hear every. Single. One," he said. I nodded my head. He pounded into me mercilessly again. "Ahh~ SHOTO," I screamed, already nearing my climax. "Don't you dare," he said, knowing I was close. As he continued pounding into me, I held back the urge to cum. After a couple minutes, Shoto's pace got sloppier. "Come on Katsuki. Cum for me baby," he said. I painted our sheets white. He pulled out this time. Good. I don't need a whole 6 pups in one go. 2 or three, fine. But I don't need 5 or 6 pups to take care of. That's too troublesome. Shoto went to the bathroom and ran a bath for me. He picked me up, knowing I was sore, and got in the tub with me. He cleaned me and himself up and then dried us off and carried me to bed. "Shoto, I wanna make a nest," I told him. He nodded and grabbed hoodies, blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals. All of them had his scent on them. I made my nest on the floor and grabbed Shoto and pulled him into it. Me and him cuddled until I fell asleep next to him. When I woke up, he was still next to me.

585 words. Sorry it's short. Thanks for reading lovelies!