Part 4

I woke up with a pain. In my ass? Wtf. Oh yea. Icyhot bastard helped me with my heat. Wait. I should have another wave soon. Idk if my ass can handle this. As I got lost in my thoughts, I began to feel sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. After I got done throwing up food I didn't even know was in my stomach, I laid back down. "You're gonna fucking kill your mother," I said aloud. Todoroki woke up. "Hi Katsu," he said. "How are you," he asked. "Worried," I said, tears welling up in my eyes. I began to cry. "If I'm p-pregnant I won't have a-anywhere to go. M-my mom will k-kill me if she finds out I have a m-mate. Literally. She's where I get m-most of my b-bruises from. B-but you can't tell anyone," I said through my tears. "Katsu, I'm so sorry. If I'd have known I wouldn't have done it. I'll tell my dad I found my mate. Since you have a good quirk he'll probably let you stay. See, him and my mom were a quirk marriage. He wants me to surpass All Might. He also wants me to have powerful pups. He'll be okay with you. Know that I'm nothing like him. I don't want a quirk marriage. I want you to love me, okay Katsu," he said. I replied with a simple, "yes." He smirked. "Still speechless Katsu," he asked. "N-no! I just don't have much to say right now," I said. He just smiled. I love you Katsu," he said. "Yea, yeah icyhot," I teased. "You're gonna get it when your next heat wave hits," he said. "Please no. I'll be good," I whined. "I was just kidding Katsu, but those little whines make me wanna destroy that little ass, so you might wanna stop," he said with a serious look on his face. I finally got out of bed and went to the kitchen, but icyhot had to help me. He sat me down at the kitchen table and hot me some toast. I ate it very slowly, hoping I wouldn't throw it back up. Icyhot said he was gonna run to the store and for me to stay in the house. He said if I am pregnant other alphas and omegas might be able to smell it.

Le time Skippy...

Icyhot just got back. My omega side took over and I practically jumped on him. "You're back," I yelled with excitement. "Yes, Katsu. I'm back," he said. He pulled a pregnancy test out of a bag. "Do I have to," I whined. "Yes," he said in a tired voice. I went to the bathroom and waited for it to give me the results. Positive. Real shocker, right. Yeah, well it was to me. I cried in the bathroom for two minutes before icyhot knocked. "Katsu, are you okay in there baby," he asked. "I'm not the only baby you have," I said. He chuckled. "I could do without the attitude, but I know you're a bit upset. So I'll let it slide till the baby comes. At least you have an excuse to be Moody for now," he said. "Hey," I said. He hummed in response. "What am I gonna do. I can't move out and I can't hide this from my mom. She'll kill it and me," I said as I cried. He opened the door and walked in. He put his arms around me. "Baby, You know I won't let that happen. I'm going to have you go home and tell her. Make sure I can see you from a window. I'm going to record it. She'll got to jail for hitting you and you can live with me. It'll work Katsu," he said. "Okay. But you have to get me ice cream. Deal?" He chuckled. "Deal." So it was official. This afternoon I would go home. Just as I was thinking about how to tell mom I'm pregnant, my next wave hit. It got so hot. This was worse than last time. I whimpered. "Katsu? Are you okay," he asked. He sniffed the air. "Oh, that's why you whimpered. Little Katsu needs help huh," he said. He was trying to get me to speak. "Yes alpha," I said. He smirked. "Beg," he said. "Please alpha. I need your help. Fuck me till I can't walk. Please," I begged. "Well who am I to say no when you asked so nicely,"" he said. So then we went at round two. I passed out as soon as we were done. We actually used protection this time. Guess the plan will have to wait until my heat is over.

786 words. Hah. You thought you could have two smuts nope. I'm to lazy for that