His family

SMUT WARNING

Katsuki's POV

I walked into the house with Todoroki. "Father, me and Katsuki are here," he hollered. I heard footsteps from the stairs and they were quite loud footsteps. It startled me a bit, so I squeezed Todoroki's hand. He must've noticed I was nervous because he pulled me closer to him. This was how most alphas showed a person that the omega they're holding is more than a friend, and therefore belongs to them. Then, I saw him. Number 2 hero, Endeavor. He examined me. He looked at me as if I was a prize. "Quirk," he asked. "Explosion. I sweat nitroglycerin, which allows me to create explosions with my hands. "Secondary gender?" "Omega". "Full name?" "Katsuki Bakugou." "Do you like Shoto?" "Very much." "Does he treat you well?" "Yes sir." "Do you want to be his mate?" "Yes." "Very well. You two have my approval. Bakugou, you have a strong quirk. I would like to see it in action sometime," he said. "I'm sure we can find a way to arrange that," I replied. Shoto smiled slightly. I could tell he was happy about getting his father's approval. I was too. Me and Shoto went up to his room. He shut the door. "The flaming piece of garbage will be leaving for work soon. He'll holler before he heads out the door. Then we can discuss what I heard you muttering about," he told me, smirking. I gulped and nodded my head. "Words baby," he said. "Yes sir," I said. If Deku knew the way I am around Todoroki, I would never live it down. He would bring it up all the time. He would tell everyone too. Everyone already thinks I'm a good for nothing omegan whore. They're probably right to be honest. I teared up thinking about how me and Izuku were friends and how he hates me for being an omega. I was also thinking about how Todoroki would leave me eventually. Just like everybody else. As the first tear fell from my eye, I felt a pair of strong arms around me. It was Todoroki. I should give him an out. I stopped the next tear from falling and spoke ip. "Shoto?" "Yes?" "I want to give you an out. If you don't love me, let me know now. If you think about me like everybody else does, this is your chance to leave, no consequences," I told him. "Baby... You know I don't think negatively of you. You should also know I don't want an out. I want you. I love you. Okay?" "Okay. I love you too Shoto." We cuddled for a few minutes before he spoke up. "So. What was it I heard you muttering about earlier," he asked. His father called up. "Shoto! I'm leaving for work," he hollered. "Go ahead Katsuki, tell me what you were talking about out there," he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "I have no idea what you mean," I said. He began to kiss my neck. He took my clothes off. I let out little moans and squeaks as he continued kissing me. I could feel his smirk against my skin. His hand traveled down my body, to the wet spot I didn't know was there. He rubbed my hole wirh his fingers. "Ah~ Sho-to. Please don't tease," I whined. "I want you to say it. Tell me what you said out there," he said. "Tell me all the naughty things that run through your sweet mind." "I said your house was big," I said. "What else did you say was big Katsu," he asked. "Your dick," I said. "Good boy," he said, inserting a finger. I moaned and squirmed. After a few seconds, I felt another finger inside me. As he scissored me, I moaned. Many, many times. "You like that baby," he said. "You like it when daddy touches you? You like it when I whisper in your ear," he asked. "Yesss -ahh- God yesss," I said, unable to contain my moans. He smirked and pulled his fingers out. I whined at the loss of contact. Then I felt him enter me. He thrusted into me rough and hard. Strings of moans and curses fell out of my open mouth. He put my legs over his shoulders so he could go deeper. He hit that spot that makes me melt. "Ahhh. Daddy. Right THERE," I said, screaming out when he hit it again. "Yeah. You like it when daddy fucks you," he said, panting. I was panting too. My tongue was hanging out of my mouth. "Daddy," I screamed. "I'm gonna-" "I know baby. Go ahead. Cum for daddy," he said. That was all it took to push me over the edge. I came and he pulled out. He picked me up and took me to the batheoom, where the tub was already set up. "Shoto, were you actually PLANNING to fuck me today," I asked. "Yeah, I was. What's wrong? You seemed to like it when you were moaning my name, he said. I pouted and he sat me down in the tub. He climbed in after I got settled. He warmed the water up a bit with his quirk. We cleaned ourselves up and then decided to lay back down and cuddle. That was a really good fuck.