Day 1 part 2

Baku's POV

Shoto and I walked downstairs to get breakfast. When we got down there it was just Yumi, Natsuo, Shoto and me. (Natsuo is Todo's big bro) I looked at what was on the plates. Biscuits and gravy. I smiled. When I was little, mom used to make this meal for me. As I got older, she got colder. She stopped cooking for me. I smiled sadly. As we began to eat, Fuyumi started to try to make conversation. "So, Bakugou. How did you meet Shoto," she asked. "We met at school," I told her. "We're in the same class," Shoto explained. Fuyumi smiled. "It's good that Shoto has friends. Are you his soulmate," Natsuo asked. "Yeah. We figured that out when we were supposed to be studying. I had a panic attack and he could smell the distress pheromones," I explained. "We never really thought much of it until he texted me during his heat," Shoto said, smirking. I blushed out of embarrassment. "Shuddup," I said. "You wanna test me," he asked, raising an eyebrow. "What are you gonna do," I said, forgetting there were other people there. Natsuo chuckled. "Okayyy," Fuyumi said. "You two lovebirds can work that out in Shoto's room," she told us. I blushed again. I totally forgot they existed. Shoto just smirked. "Yes, yes we will," he said. I started eating slower. "Don't fuck him anywhere but your room," Natsuo said. "And use a condom," Fuyumi added. I rolled my eyes. I was already pregnant. Shoto just chuckled. Shoto finished before me and went upstairs. "Just come back to the bedroom when you're done Kat," he said. Natsuo looked at me and started laughing. "You're screwed," he told me. "Don't laugh at me," I said. "That's the most you've said today," he told me. "I normally talk a lot," I told him. "My friends tell me I'm an egotistical loudmouth," I said, smiling. I realized that I had finished eating. "Make sure to come to my funeral," I told them. They both chuckled.

*back in Todoroki's room*

I walked in. Todoroki was nowhere to be seen. All of a sudden, I'm against the wall and his tongue is down my throat. I moaned into the kiss because of how rough he was being. I loved it. I could feel him smirking into the kiss. We pulled away for air and he picked me up. He gently laid me on the bed. "Clothes off," he said. I decided not to, just to see what he would do. He used his dominant voice. "Clothes. Off," he said again. I started to get hot. Heat. "Heat," I told him. He smirked. "Good. I think I want another pup," he said. I quickly took my clothes off. He smirked. "Look who learned how to listen," he said. I whimpered. "Please," I whined. "Please what," he said, starting to insert a finger. Then two. "Please fuck me. I want you in me. I want you to fill me up with your pups. Please,please please," I begged. "Would you look at that. The one and only, Katsuki Bakugou, just begged," he teased. "Shoto," I whined. "Please... It hurts," I said. He smirked. He removed his fingers. I felt him line himself up at my entrance. I moaned, thinking of how he would rearrange my insides. He pushed in and groaned. I moaned loudly and covered my mouth with my hand. He pinned my hands above my head. "I want everybody to hear who you belong to,"he said. "Say my name," he told me, speeding up. "Sh-Shoto," I moaned. He started going even faster. "Hah~ Shoto," I moaned. He smirked. "Like a bitch in heat. Oh, wait. You are," he teased. God I love when he talks to me like that. He pulled all the way out and slammed back in, hitting that spot that made me scream his name. I came screaming his name. He threw my legs over his shoulders. "We're not done yet baby," he said. He started hitting my prostate with every thrust. I came for the second time. Long story short, we were busy all day and slept all night. That's how that went.