Introduction Part 2

Dominant Alpha

I made this up. I think. In this book a dominant alpha is always a male omega's soulmate. They're more dominant than a regular alpha, since they have to be a little more scary to put a male omega in their place. They have a more effective alpha voice than a regular alpha. They're generally tall. They've got bigger dicks than regular alphas. They have stronger urges than a regular alpha would have when they go into rut. They go into rut once every 3 months. They can only get male omegas pregnant. They can only mate with their male omegan soulmate.

Alphas

An alpha is the most dominant of the 3 main genders. The only thing more dominant than an alpha is a dominant alpha. The dominant alpha's are rare though. Which is why they aren't considered a main gender. An alpha goes into rut once every 3 months in this book. An alpha is generally tall, though not as tall as a dominant alpha. They can get omegas or female betas pregnant.

Betas

They're regular people. They don't have ruts or heats.

Omegas

An omega goes into heat once a month unless they take heat suppressants. When in heat an omega has a higher chance of reproduction. All omegas can give birth. Male omegas are rare. When a male omega gives birth they normally have to have a C-section. Some don't though. A female omega can mate with anyone. A male omega can only mate with their dominant alpha soulmate.

Soulmate

Only omegas and dominant alphas have them in this book. It's what it sounds like. This is the person you're meant to be with you're whole life. When you meat them, a mark will appear on your lower back. Their name will also appear behind your ear.

Rut

At this time an alpha or dominant alpha will have the urge to mate. The urge is very strong, but if trained well it can be controlled.

Heat

In this time an omega's chances of reproduction is higher than normal. They uncontrollably produce slick. They involuntarily let out pheromones that say 'come mate with me' This can send alphas into rut sometimes. If you are an unmated female omega anyone can smell these pheromones. If you are a mated female omega only your mate can smell these pheromones. If you are a male omega, only your soulmate can smell the pheromones. The omega will also make a nest that they will be very protective of. They also nest when pregnant.

Slick

Basically natural lube. Omegas produce this so their mate, soulmate, or one night stand can fuck them

Nest

Made of clothes blankets and pillows. Normally these belong to their mate or soulmate. If they haven't got anything belonging to their mate or soulmate they make a nest of their own belongings. Omegas are very protective of this nest and won't let anyone but their mate or soulmate come near it.