Part 1

Bakugou's POV

"Brat! Get your ass down here," my mother yelled. I knew what was coming. I didn't know what I did wrong this time, but she'd find something I did wrong so she can justify beating me. It's like I'm her personal punching bag. She already uses me being useless as an excuse to hit me. She's used the term 'this wouldn't happen if you weren't a little faggot.' There was one time she used ' you little slut! You prolly had cum for dinner so I don't need to feed you.' Yeah. Pretty bad right? It's my life. The one thing that keeps me going is the thought that maybe Todoroki likes me back. I know he doesn't though. That's why I'm planning on ending all this at lunch tomorrow. Nobody eats on the roof. The roof is pretty high up. High enough to kill me. In the meantime, cuts will have to satisfy me. I walked towards my mother. She smacked me across the face. "Useless brat! Why did I get a call saying you hit Izuku again. What did he ever do to you huh," she yelled. I knew what she meant. Deku was insulting me. Eventually he smacked me. I punched him in the face. I'm not as careful as him. He's never left a mark. Even if he did, nobody would believe me. I'm the bully. I'm the bad guy. I didn't bother to try to get away from the beating. That was pointless. Just like trying to defend myself. I just let her hit me. Then there was a knock at the door. Shit! Todoroki was coming over to study today. "mom that's Todoroki. Aizawa assigned us all a partner to study with for the exams and said it was mandatory," I explained. "Don't just stand there! Open the damn door for your guest," she yelled. I did as I was told. We went to my room. Todoroki asked if I'd show him the restroom. I did so and hid the pill bottles. I was in the process of hiding all the bloody blades before he walked in. "Bakugou, should I be concerned for your mental health," he asked. "No. I'm fucking fine. I don't need help. You lookin down on me or somethin," I replied. "If you're so fine, show me your arms," he snapped. I didn't do it. Then he used a strange voice. It was his dominant voice. "Show me. Your. Damn. Arms," he said. I did as I was told, but it was involuntary. He just stared. I pulled my sleeves back up and he grabbed my arm gently. "Bakugou, what's going on? I heard screams before I knocked. It sounded like your mum," he questioned. He was getting suspicious. Think think think. "Oh. Um. I-I just forgot to do something and the hag was le-lecturing me," I lied. "Don't. Lie to me. Now tell me what really happened. I wouldn't want to have to use my alpha voice again and I'm sure you don't either considering it'll trigger your heat," he stated calmly. "Fine. I hit Deku and the hag hit me to try and teach me a lesson, ya happy now," I snapped. I was on the verge of tears. He knew I was an omega and now he knew about my parents. I don't know how the hell he found out I was an omega. I did everything I could to hide it. I started to panic. If my mother knew he knew she'd kill me. Literally.

Todoroki's POV

I was trying to grasp what Bakugou had just told me. "You gonna sit there or are we gonna study for the exams," he said snappily. "Don't get snappy with me brat," I said. He started backing away. His breathing got shaky. He was about to have a panic attack. I went over to him and extended my hand. He put his arms up in defense and started shaking. He wasn't lying. And that wasn't the first time his mother hit him. He took this chance to run to the bathroom. I knew he had blades in there, I saw them. I was to late. He was in the bathroom. I used my Ice to make a key. When I got in Bakugou had a blade in his hand. I ran over and took it from him. He started crying. I scooped him up and took him bridal style to his room. I sat him down on the floor. His mom hollered. "I'm leaving Katsuki. Me and your father will be back in a couple weeks. Don't do anything dumb. We will find out," she said. Bakugou started hyperventilating. He was having a panic attack. "Bakugou. Bakugou. Hey I need you to listen to me. Tell me five things you see. "You, m-my b-bed, your shitty h-hair, uh-um... My piwwow, my beaw," he said. Shit. Baby talk. He's a little. "Yeah. Good job little one," I said in a soft voice. His breathing was still shaky, but not as bad. "Tell me four things you can hear," I said. "Y-You, my mom, my dad, my voices" he replied. "Who are your voices," I asked. "They wike to teww me I ain't good enough," he explained. "What are they saying now," I asked. "They're telling me I bein weak and to grow up already." "Hey, hey, look at me. Look at me," I said, my caregiver instincts kicking in. "You don't have to be big if you don't want to. Okay?" "O-Otay," he said quietly. I gave him a small smile. I laid him on his bed and tucked him in. "Why is you bein so nice to me," he questioned, giving me a suspicious look. "Because you deserve it, you little explosion," I said, ruffling his hair. He smiled and patted the bed next to him and made grabby hands at me. My brain knew he wanted cuddles. I laid down next to him and put my arms around him. He smiled. It was really small, but it was a good start. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I could tell I wasn't too far behind, as my eyelids starting closing. I kissed him on top of the head. "Goodnight. My little explosion," I said before darkness hit me.

1053 words. Thanks for reading! Remember to always love yourself. You are amazing and I care about all my readers. I will put my Instagram in my next author's note. If you're struggling, please let me know. I can't message on this, idk why. But if you have Instagram, you can message me through that. I used to have some struggles, so I'd like to help. Once again, thanks for reading.