Part 2

I woke up with arms around me. Memories of last night came flooding back to me. I was genuinely terrified of what my parents are going to do to me when they get back. I started to panic. I went to the bathroom to get one of my blades only to find they weren't there. I ran back into my room and opened my secret compartment. After making sure that icyhot was asleep, of course. I didn't need him taking all my blades. I grabbed one and closed the secret compartment. It was full of blades, so even if icyhot took this one I had more. I did twelve cuts before I finally started to feel better. When I went to get up, icyhot was standing in the doorway. "Er.. Umm... It's not what it looks like," I asked. "And what did it look like," he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Uh-Umm... What did you think it looked like," I asked, getting defensive. "Well to me it looked like you have some blades hidden somewhere and I don't know about them. Don't make me male you tell me where they are," he said sternly. I quickly ran over to the hidden compartment in my wall and grabbed all my blades and handed them to him. "Good boy," he said, sounding pleased. I got really hot all of a sudden. "Icyhot. Heat... Leave... Please," I said, panting. He got the hint and left. I was in so much pain. I could only hope my heat would end before my parents got home. I went to the basement, where the walls are sound and scent proof. My parents beat me in here so nobody can smell my distress pheromones. I went to the bed and grabbed a sheet to make my nest with. Luckily, icyhot left his jacket here. I grabbed it and smelled it.

'Call him'

'What? No. Why?'

'He's your alpha.'

'No. He's not. I'd love for him to be, but he's not.'

'Fine. Suffer through this heat. Idc'

I grabbed my phone and texted icyhot.

*text conversation*

Baku is bold Todo is Italic

Icyhot

Yes, Bakugou

I have a voice telling me to tell you to come help me. Come help me. It hurts. I've never had a heat. I was on suppressants. And to make it worse, they were for female omegas.

Bakugou, if I'm going to help you, this won't be a one time thing. I won't do that.

Kay. Thank you icyhot. I'll be in the basement.

420 words. Sorry it's short. Next chapter will have some kinky smut. Just warning you. And don't worry. I'm pretty good at writing smut.