The hospital

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to bright white light and I was in a white room and a strange bed. I freaked out and started to panic. My breathing pace increased until it felt to difficult to breathe. People who looked like nurses came in. One of them kneeled down in front of me. "Would you like to see your mate," she asked in a soft voice. I nodded my head yes. As soon as the door opened Todoroki came in. I was still having my panic attack though. Todoroki made me look him in the eyes. "Katsu. Baby. Look at me. Breathe in. 2. 3. 4. Hold. 2. 3. 4. Out. 2. 3. 4," he instructed in a soothing but stern voice. I did as he said. I calmed down after doing this 5 or 6 times. After I calmed my breathing down, he handed me a water bottle. I drank a little bit, not much. The nurses left. Todoroki looked at me. "Katsu, baby.I know you aren't going to be too fond of this, but you're going to have to eat 4 meals a day for the baby. If you don't eat enough we'll lose it. I'm also going to measure how much you drink. There's a lot we have to do unless you want to lose the baby. You're also going to have to stop hero training. If you don't you and the baby will get hurt. That means we'll have to tell the teachers about this. If you want we can tell the class when we go tomorrow or you can let them figure it out on their own. Whichever you'd prefer. I think that's all," he said. "That was a lot to take in at once," I replied. "Wait. Stop... hero training. Why? I'm not that far along yet. Fot a couple months I should be fine," I told him. "Katsuki, you've been pregnant for 2 weeks. It may not seem like a lot, but it is. For the baby to properly develop, you'll want to stop hero training. I know that's not going to sit well with you, but it's necessary," he explained. "Fine. Also. Will my heats still come during the pregnancy," I asked him. "Unfortunately, yes. We'll have to buy some protection. That's not a problem though," he said. "Okay. Anything else?" "Nope. That's all we know so far," he replied. We climbed onto the bed. I laid my head on his chest and drifted off. "I love you Katsu," he told me. "I love you too Todoroki," I told him. I subconsciously put a hand over my stomach. "I love you too demon child," I told it. I then drifted off.