People Aren't Perfect ~ SugaHina

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a great day/night and I hope you are drinking plenty of water. 

Requested by: nekozume08

Big! Suga Little! Hinata

Summary: The team gives Hinata a hard time about being an age regressor. 

Warning: Bullying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It was weeks before the biggest volleyball tournmant the team has ever competed in. Coach Ukai piled on practices in hopes of perfecting their new secret combos that they had been working on. Between school, work and practice, everyone was exhausted. 

      The hours they spent practicing felt like days as the boys continued their hard efforts in hopes of proving their worth at the match. Although everyone felt a bit stressed over the circumstances, one person in particular was having the hardest time. 

      The orange haired boy set himself up for the combo, just as Kageyama had instructed him. His knees bent slightly at the knees as he prepared to run in any direction needed to hit the ball. As Kageyama sets the ball, Hinata's feet find themselves speeding across the court jumping up to hit the ball. His eyes blink for one second out of exhaustion as he swings his hand. 

       He hits the ground roughly as he looks at where the ball should have landed. Instead the ball falls straight down onto his head as he stares at his hand. He had completely missed the ball once again. 

       The team groaned as the orange haired boy began to shake in fear. Kageyama's face turns beat red as he quickly walks towards the boy on the ground. He grips the younger boy's shirt pulling him up. Their faces are inches a part. 

       "Kageyama let's calm down." Suga says before being interupted. 

       "Just let it happen this time, it is getting old." Tanaka says with Nishanoya agreeing. 

       The team watches as Kageyama begins to shake the tangerine boy back and forth. "Open your goddamn eyes Hinata. What good are you going to be during the game if you keep closing your eyes? Maybe you shouldn't even play if you're gonna still act like a little middle schooler." He says harshly. 

        Tears begin to prick at the boys eyes as he sniffles softly. The stress and anxiety of the situation was slowly starting to take a toll as Hinata began to breathe in a fast manner. He looks around at the other members in hopes of having some sort of support but soon realizes that they feel the same way. 

       "I'm s-sorry." He stutters out as he coughs and bites his lip nervously. 

       "Is that all you have to say? Sorry?" Kageyama says before dropping the boys collar causing him to stumble to the ground. "You're so pathetic, you act just like a middle schooler. No, a toddler." He says spitefully. 

        Hinanta wraps his arms around himself as begins to regress slowly in hopes of protecting himself from the harsh words. Tears continue to cascade down his cheeks as the rest of the team realizes what is happening. 

        "God damn it he's regressing." Daichi says putting his head in his hands. 

        "Can't you make him stop? Suga? We need him to focus." Asahi says while pacing a bit. 

        Suga looks between the members before looking back at Hinata with a sad expression. "Once he regresses it's really hard for him to be big again for a while."