Important Author's Note (Please Read)

Requests are Closed!

I will have them open again as soon as possible but it most likely will not be until the end of June.

BEFORE YOU RUN AWAY THOUGH

I still have a lot of requests to fulfill from you all for all of my books. That means that I will still be posting pretty frequently.

Starting in June, I will only post one chapter a day to different books (it will not be in any particular order).

These are prompts that were suggested by my editor  and I will be letting members of my discord server decide what ships will be written about for each prompt. This also includes the opportunity for more "x readers".

I plan to write all of these before the start of June so that way all I have to do is login and post one a day.

I will be more active on my discord server for people who would like to talk to me.

During the month of June, while I am posting the premade one shots, I will be working on a brand new book that I hope many of you will enjoy and support me on.

I will be creating a "My Hero Academia Boyfriend Scenarios'' book. This book will have scenarios such as "how you meet", "your first kiss" and many more. So essentially this is an ongoing MHA x Reader.

I know that I am well known here right now for my age regression books but I would like to branch out and try different types of writing as well. I promise to continue writing my age regression books and I hope you all will continue to support me as I try and create brand new content for you all!
If you would like to have more access and be able to help make some exciting choices for the month of June in regards to updates, please join the server!

Not only will you be able to help come up with ideas for future chapters, but we also have movie nights and anime nights. We also have lots of fun servers and I will be announcing the giveaway for June on the 1st!

You can join by either going to my bio and clicking the link or you can also comment down below or PM me for a link!

Thanks again and I hope to see you on the server here soon!

~ Teddy Bumble