Requests Are Open and Medical Update

Hello everyone! Just a few updates before I get back to writing!

Medical Update:

My surgery to have my thyroid removed went well and they were able to remove the cancerous tumor they found. Unfortunately after doing further tests, my cancer cell count is still very high in my body which could mean that it has spread to another area in the body. So, I will be going through with a radioactive iodine pill to try and eliminate more of the cells. But overall I'm feeling a lot better which is how I'm able to post this update!

Book Update:

Requests are now open again for all of my books. Please post any requests you may have on this chapter. I have fallen behind on looking at comments so if you posted a request on a previous chapter I probably haven't seen it. Please remember that I go in the order that they are requested and they take time to write.

Discord Update:

If you haven't already, please check out the discord server link in my bio. We are currently having tons of fun week-long marathons of shows and movies and it's a lot easier for me to keep in touch with all of you through that format.

If you have any questions please let me know in the comments. I love you all and thank you for the constant support.

~ Teddy Bumble