Cookies! ~ Hinata x Reader

Edited by: 

Big! Hinata Little! Reader

Summary: Hinata and Y/N bake cookies to end their fun day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughter filled the small home as the late afternoon sun beamed its rays through the windows, hitting the hardwood floor. Loud music blared throughout the walls of the house as two pairs of feet danced along the floor.

Hinata reaches out to grab Y/N's hand as they spin them around, causing their sock-covered feet to slip. The orange haired boy quickly grabs them before they fall, as more giggles erupt from the little one who was in pure bliss of events happening.

"Are you okay, Y/N? I tried to catch you in time but your leg still hit the floor a bit." Hinata says, picking the small one up before peppering soft kisses all over their face.

"I'm fine!" Y/N giggles out as the caregiver sets them down on the floor. Hinata gently falls to his knees as he grasps their partners hands, gingerly kissing the top of them. He smiles a bit before speaking softly.

"Since we had such a good day today, I think a special reward and treat is needed for the best and most well behaved little one in the world." He says, causing an excited squeal to escape the other one's lips. "How about we make some of your favorite cookies and eat them all while watching some cartoons?"

Y/N snatches their hands away quickly as they begin to clap and bounce up and down. "Yes yes please! Please!" They say before doing a small spin and running around the room as their energy level begins to rise.

Hinata sighs a bit, realizing that maybe sugar isn't the best reward, but in the long run it's what Y/N deserved. He chuckles a bit to himself as he walks into the kitchen, grabbing the ingredients for the cookies.

The little one hears the rustling of bags and zooms into the room to see that their caregiver has already started preparing the snacks without them. "Hey, no fair! I'm supposed to help!" They complain as Hinata pats their head softly.

"No worries, little sunshine, I was just grabbing the important stuff out. Now here, how about you grab me the measuring cups and some super big bowls?" The little nods as they rush to the cabinets and begin to rummage through them, looking for the desired items.

While they do that, the caregiver takes time to preheat the oven, noting the fact that the little one is to stay far away from the extremely hot surface. By the time he finishes that task, Y/N is already eagerly waiting at the counter with multiple large bowls and a handful of mix matched measuring cups.

They bounce a bit as Hinata organizes the bowls and measuring utensils. The music still plays in the background as Y/N bounces from one foot to the other. The older one looks to the excited little while grabbing a few ingredients.

"Alright tootie fruitie cutie, how about you crack a few eggs for me in this bowl? Try your best not to let the shell get in the bowl, okay? We don't want crunchy cookies." The little one ponders a moment as if thinking about the idea of crunchy cookies. "Really, we don't want those. I promise you." Hinata says, hoping to eliminate the idea from the brain of the regressed one.

Y/N nods as they begin to crack the eggs while Hinata opens the bags of flour and sugar. They worked silently together while the music continued to dance around their ears, filling the silence. Hinata looks up to the, now finished, Y/N and chuckles a bit as he dumps the last amount of flour into the bowl. He then reaches into the bag and dips his index finger grabbing a small amount of the substance.

He brings his finger out and quickly smudges it against the little one's face, causing them to gasp then giggle loudly. Hinata quickly pushes the bowl out of the way so it doesn't get knocked over as the two begin to grab at ingredients to throw at one another.

They laugh at each other as their clothes and faces get covered in food items. Once they both run out of stamina, they realize the mess that was made in the kitchen and laugh even more.

Y/N carefully places the cookie dough onto a tray before Hinata sets it into the oven and sets the timer for 25 minutes.

The two begin to clean up the kitchen with Hinata doing most of the work while Y/N lays on the floor making snow angels in the mixture of sugar and flour.

Once the kitchen is cleaned up, the two take turns cleaning up their hair and face while also changing into comfy pajamas. By the time they finish, the oven goes off, signalling that the cookies are ready.

Hinata points to the couch as if asking the little one to sit and wait while he takes care of the hot oven and tray. Y/N does as they are told as they pull up their favorite movie on the tv. After a few minutes, Hinata enters the room with a plate of cookies as well as glasses of milk.

"Alright, let's eat these cookies that we ruined the kitchen for." He says jokingly as he sits on the couch. He feeds a soft cookie to Y/N as they start the movie and cuddle closer to their caregiver and partner.

They smile at one another as they snack on the food they made, ending their day in the most perfect way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! I haven't written anything in so long lol. I hope you liked this fluff filled chapter!

~ TeddyBumble