Grumpy ~ KurooKenma

Hey everyone! I hope you like this update! 
If you haven't joined the discord server yet please do! Movie night and Anime Night are this weekend! 

Requested by: MadiTheWeeb

Big! Kuroo Little! Kenma

Summary: After a hard practice, Kenma goes over to his caregiver Kuroo's house to relax. What happens when Kenma decides not to listen and instead gives his CG attitude?

UNEDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      The screeching of shoes sliding across the gym court echos as the team practices for their upcoming tournament. Hands are flying as bodies jump and run around each other in an attempt to keep the ball in the air and score. 

        The team was unstoppable, and things were going great until young Kenma was placed onto the court for another practice of him and Kuroo's secret combo move. 

        The young blonde was exhausted from all of the practices that have been happening lately as well as his bad habit of staying up late playing games has gotten worse. He rubs his eyes walking towards his position on the court. Kenma eyes his teammates who are watching him eagerly which causes his anxiety to spike. 

       He takes a moment to yawn before tossing the ball into the air. Due to his exhaustion, the ball barely makes is high enough to pass to his teammate. Kuroo rushes towards the ball barely hitting it. 

       "Kenma wake up, we need you to focus!" The coach yells from the sidelines. 

       The boy rolls his eyes before looking towards the clock, "Shouldn't practice be over? It's past our usual time." 

       The team watched as Kenma walks off the court heading to the locker room. Kuroo watches in concern before turning to the other teammates, "That's a wrap for tonight guys, lets pick it up again tomorrow. Get plenty of rest, the big game is only two weeks away." 

       Kuroo quickly walks to the locker room where he finds Kenma who has already changed back into his regular clothing. 

        "Are you feeling okay? Do you want to come to my place?" Kuroo says putting a gentle hand on the boy's shoulder. 

        "Kuroo I'm fine, but yes I would like to come over." Kenma says grabbing his bag before waiting for Kuroo to change. 

        Once both of the boys are ready, they exit the locker room and begin to exit the gym before being stopped by the coach. 

        "Kenma, a word please." 

        Kenma sighs before walking over towards the coach with Kuroo watching from afar. "Yes coach?"

        "I understand that you are the brains of our operation here but you have to have more drive and motivation to play volleyball. If you don't start showing that you are capable of being on a team, I will have no choice but to ask you to leave the team." The coach says before waving his hand in a way to signal that Kenma can leave. 

         The blonde boy hands his head low as he meets Kuroo who watched the entire situation go down. He places an arm around the shorter boy and guides them out of the gym and towards Kuroo's home. 

        It was quiet between the two as the made their way to their destination. Once inside Kuroo pulls Kenma into a hug and pets the younger boys hair softly. "I know you were just tired, that's okay. We will try again another time."