Exciting News/Movie Night/Discord/Giveaways!

Hey everyone! 

As you know I've been mentioning a possible surprise in my past few chapters and throughout all of my books that I have been updating! 

Well here it is! 

I OPENED A DISCORD SERVER!

In the discord server there will be chat channels for people to meet new friends as well as talk to me whenever!

I will be hosting Anime Movie Nights every week where I will stream a few episodes of a certain anime that YOU get to choose!

I also will have a little space movie nights every where we can watch Disney, Sanrio or any kind of headspace movie that you all want! 

Once a month or once every two months I will have a giveaway where I will give out one or two nitro boosts for discord servers! 

This is also another way to see what I'm currently updating! I will post every time that I work on a new chapter so that way you can see when I'm uploading your request!

KO-FI DONOR PERKS!

I also have created exclusive channels for those of you that have donated towards my writing (minimum is $3 and you only have to purchase it once to join the Ko-Fi club)!

In the exclusive channels I will be offering free book reviews, shoutouts, as well as the occasional anime merchandise giveaways! 

THE SERVER IS UP NOW! 

CHECK OUT MY BIO TO FIND THE LINK TO JOIN, if you have any problems finding it please DM me and I can send it to you directly! 

I can't wait to see you all there! 

If you want to physically type in the link it is: https://discord.gg/MN93ZGMdDj

SEE YOU ALL THERE!

~ Teddy Bumble!