No Boogers ~ Little Atsumu

Hey everyone! I hope you are being safe and drinking plenty of water! Remember my DMs are always open!

Requested by Boring_boi

Little! Atsumu Big! Osamu and Sakusa 

Summary: After a long day of stress and bullying, Atsumu goes home to relax in his headspace. What happens when his brother and fellow friend walks in? 

UNEDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It was a warm spring afternoon when Atsumu found himself walking alone down the path towards his home. Usually he would be walking with his brother but today he wanted to be alone. 

      Hot tears welled in his eyes as he wiped them away in fear of someone noticing his broken state. Today at school was no different than any other Friday, but for some reason the harsh words from his classmates and pressure from the volleyball team just felt overwhelming.

      His head began to ache as he made his way to his front door unlocking it swiftly in an attempt to get into the comfort and privacy of his room. 

      Once he makes his way into his room he flops down onto his bed letting out a loud sigh. Suddenly his phone starts to buzz from his pocket. He looks at it to see that it's his brother Osamu calling. 

        He answers it quickly, "Hello?"

      "Hey why did you leave so early?" 

       Atsumu sighs again shaking his head, "I wasn't feeling good, I'm sorry, I probably should have told you. I'm just going to lay down for a bit." He says in a dull tone. 

        "Okay, well we will be home in a bit, just try to rest. Sakusa and Suna are coming over by the way, we are all studying for that upcoming math test." 

         "Okay, see you later then." The boy says before hanging up the fun and tossing it to the floor. His back hits the bed as he tries to push out all the hateful words that he had heard throughout the day. 

         Atsumu was a tough guy but deep down his heart was as small as a toddlers. He would easily get his feelings hurt but up until this moment he was good at hiding it. 

         The blonde haired boy grabs his nearby stuffed animal and hugs it close to his body as he inhales the soft scent he had placed in it. His tears begin to dry and his hands fumble for his TV remote turning on the local kids channel. 

         He sits up while sniffling a bit as he shifts in his uncomfortable uniform. He looks towards the bottom drawer of his dresser before shuffling to the floor to make his way to his pajamas. Once he finds a comfy set of pajamas he changes quickly and lays back in his bed. 

        His mind begins to grow numb and fuzzy as he begins to regress into his safe headspace. He giggles watching the cartoon as he claps his hands excitedly. He smiles and rocks back and forth as all of his previous fears wash away. 

       No more thoughts of mean peers telling him how stupid he was, no more stress of having to be the best player on the team, it was just peaceful time for him. 

        After about 30 minutes of Atsumu watching cartoons he begins to grow sleepy as his thumb makes his way to his mouth. He puts it into his mouth slowly and closes his eyes growing more tired. 

         "Hey Atsumu, sorry we're late, we went by the store to grab you some medicine! How are you-" Osamu says walking in through the door.