Cramp Day ~ Akaashi x Reader

Hey there! I hope you all are staying safe and enjoying your day/night! Sorry for the lack of updates, I swear I'll make it up to you all with my exciting announcement that I'll be sharing with you all soon!

Requested by: leviswhxre

Big! Akaashi Little! Reader

Summary: Y/N is on their period while also being regressed, how will Akaashi help them? 

WARNING: Talks of periods including cramps!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     The smell of fresh and warm pancakes fills the small apartment as the sound of childish cartoons echoes in the background. The birds chirped furiously as the morning sun continued to shine through the curtains of the little one's bedroom. 

      Y/N whines as she stretches her arms and legs in an uncomfortable manner. The pain in their lower stomach was nearly unbearable as they covered their face with a pillow. They let out a few soft screams as a way of alerting their loving boyfriend that they were in need of more ibuprofen. 

        "Screaming will only make your throat hurt just as bad as your tummy little one." Akaashi says entering the room with a plate of fluffy pancakes covered in fruit and whipped cream. 

         "But it hurts so bad, please make it goes away. I don't likes it!" Y/N whimpers holding the pillow closer to her in an attempt to find a comfy position to relax in. 

         Akaashi sighs as he grabs the pill bottle dumping one into his hand. He gives it to the little one before grabbing her glass of juice as if to tell her to take the medicine. 

        She huffs swallowing the pill before flopping back over onto the bed. 

        "Silly, you need to sit up if you want to eat the pancakes." The male says laying down beside her. 

        "No you feeds me." She grumbles closing her eyes. 

        "Only little ones with nice manners get what they want correct?" He says grabbing a piece of the pancake with a fork. 

        "Can you please feeds me? Hungy." She says as Akaashi chuckles a bit. 

        "Sure, here open your mouth love." He says guiding the pancake towards her. 

        After a few minutes of the two eating in silence, Y/N begins to roll over clutching her lower stomach again. 

         "How about instead of laying around all day, we play some games? And if that makes you too tired we can watch some movies." Akaashi suggests as Y/N huffs to herself. 

        "But that means I gotta move." 

        "Exactly, which I totally know isn't very fun for you, but how are we going to play your favorite games if we stay in bed like this hmm?" The black haired male explains as the little one just listens. 

         "Can you carries me then to the living room for games?" She asks with a small pout on her face. 

         Akaashi nods before picking the little one up and hoisting her onto his hip as she wraps herself around him like a monkey. 

         The two make their way into the living room where all the game consoles are at. The male sits the girl down onto the couch as he begins to sift through the games.After a few moments Akaashi holds up Y/N's favorite game before placing it into the console. 

         "You know, since you aren't feeling well, maybe I'll actually have a chance at beating you for once." Akaashi says chuckling causing Y/N to put on a determined fact. 

         "Nuh uh! I'm still gonna beats your butt mister! Cause I'm the bestest best at this one!" She says as she begins to design her character for the game. 

          "Hmph we will see about that." Akaashi says as he also makes his character. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Minutes turn into hours as the two individuals play against each other rapidly. The two shout at one another in a playful manner as Y/N continues to regress further and further without much regard to the pain she was previously feeling. 

          "Haha I got you again! I told you I'm the bestest!" Y/N screeches as she does a small dance to herself. 

           "Wow you sure got me! But I totally let you win this time." Akaashi says causing the little to shake her head fast. 

         "No I totally beat your butt! You could have never ever keep up with me cause I'm the queen!" 

          Akaashi smiles picking up the little one and placing them into his lap smiling. "You sure are cutie. Now how about I make us some snacks and we take a break from the games so we can watch a movie?" 

         Y/N nods excitedly as she hugs her boyfriend closer showing how much she appreciates him. 

        Akaashi hugs the little one back tightly before letting her go causing Y/N to whine a bit. "Oh don't give me that, how am I supposed to make snacks if I stay here? Go get your stuffie and put on your favorite movie." 

        Y/N gasps suddenly, "I gets to pick?"

       "You sure do baby, now go and hurry! It's a race now, whoever gets done with their task first wins!" The black haired male said before walking into the kitchen quickly. 

        "Hey that's cheating!" Y/N screeches running towards her bedroom to find her stuffie. After searching and searching, she finally discovers her little duck plushie that Akaashi gave her a while ago. She hugs it to her chest as runs back into the living room. 

       She grabs the remote quickly as she shouts, "I'm almost done! I'm gonna win!"

      "Don't speak too soon baby! I'm almost done too! You better find a movie fast!" Akaashi shouts from the kitchen causing Y/N to giggle again. 

     Y/N scrolls through the movies fast before selecting her favorite movie and leaning back on the couch. 

      "Oh no you beat me!" The male says reentering the room. "I should've known you'd win, you're a rockstar at every competition we have."

      "It's okay! You dids a good job too!" Y/N says holding her arms out waiting for cuddles. 

      Akaashi places the snacks he made onto the coffee table before wrapping his arms around his little girlfriend. "How's my baby feeling? Does it still hurt?" 

      Y/N shakes her head a bit, "It still hurts but not as bad anymore, I barely feel a thing!" 

      The male smiles as he plants a soft kiss to her cheek. "I'm glad, now let's watch the movie you picked." 

       The two cuddled close to each other as the movie started. Akaashi laid there feeding his little one as Y/N began to fall in and out of sleep. They were both at peace with being together and nothing could be better than the feeling they were experiencing with each other even on the hardest of days. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this was okay! I was having a bit of trouble writing this one but I think it turned out okay! 

Stay safe! 

~ TeddyBumble