Born To Die

after dinner we were all sitting in Thomas's living room listening while Eric softly played his guitar. i loved when they did this. Eric would pull out his guitar and play a random song and then the guys would see if they knew what song he was playing and then they'd sing it.  the song tonight was slow but catchy.

"I got it!" Thomas smiles. "i've had this song stuck in my head for days! start over." he tells Eric who smiles and starts the song over. after the intro Thomas began to sing;

"Feet dont fail me now

take me to the finish line

on my heart, it breaks

every step that i take

but im hoping at the gates

they'll tell me that youre mine-"

Born To Die by Lana Del Ray thats an amazing song and i think Thomas sings it perfectly but i couldn't help but melt when Anthony took his turn to sing the next part.

"walking through the city streets

is it by mistake or design

i feel so alone on a Friday night

can you make it feel like home

if i tell you you're mine

its like i told you honey"

Damn his voice was that of an angel's. but whats even better is when they all sing together. the five of them can make any girl melt just by singing a few notes. i look of at Ellia who's just as lost as i am in their voices, sitting in Joey's lap with his arms wrapped tightly around her. their harmonies are flawless as they start the chorus together...

"Dont make me sad, dont make me cry

sometimes love is not enough

and the road gets tough, i dont know why 

keep making me laugh, lets go get high

the road is long, we carry on

try to have fun in the meantime

come and take a walk on the wild side

let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain

you like your guys insane

choose your last words this is the last time

'cause you and i, we were born to die"

They stopped there and thats when i took the opportunity to get a drink from the kitchen. as i passed Eric he smirked up at me. i rolled my eyes and smiled back. Back in high school i dated Eric. we were together from freshman year until junior year and broke up right before Christmas. thats how Joey and Ellia met. and they started dating while we were still together. im glad something good came out of that relationship. thats also how Joey and Eric met and Eric asked Joey to join the band that he, Anthony and Thomas had started. Colton joined in our senior year. now five years later they're doing just fine as a band. The relationship i had with Eric didnt end badly so we stayed close friends and to this day i think he knows me better than anyone, even Joey.

as i opened my can of soda and poured it into a glass full of ice i felt someone walk up behind me. i turned thinking it was Eric but instead Anthony stood there. i gasped and backed against the counter, surprised by his closeness. he placed his hands on either side of me, letting them rest on the edge of the counter. his body inches from mine. i looked into his eyes. those deep brown orbs were focused on me.

"How long are we going to keep this up Shy?" he whispered to me. i was confused.

"Keep what up?" i didnt bother whispering

"this..." he says and leans in closer his body briefly touching mine and my breath catches. my heart begins to race. then he pulls away, back to being inches apart. my body instantly missing the heat of his. "we're obviously attracted to each other. i know you feel that little spark when we touch, be it on purpose or by accident. im always thinking about you and when we're close like this i get a tingle down my spine. i see how you watch me when i sing or dance. you cant deny you feel exactly like i do." he said his eyes never straying from mine. i couldnt deny it.

"i was waiting for you to do something about it. you seemed to hesitate." i said looking away from him. i felt his hand under my chin lifting my face back up making me look back in his eyes. he lightly ran his finger tips down my jawline making me shiver. he smirked.

"you sure?" he whispered. all i did was nod and his lips were on mine. it took my breath away, the softness of his lips and the control he put into it. the way he wanted me to know i was now his. while his right hand rested on my neck his left hand settled on my lower back pulling me closer. our hips pressing against each other. i wrapped my arms around his neck getting as close to him as i could. i felt him smile against my lips.

"Ha! Colton give me my money! i told you!" i heard Thomas shout from behind Anthony. he surprised us both we quickly turned to him.

"Are you kidding me?!" Colton shouted and appeared behind Thomas looking at us. Anthony's arms were still around me. "Damn." Colton said pulling out a five dollar bill and handing it to Thomas.

"What was the bet?" Anthony asked.

"That the reason you two were in here so long was because you had your tongues shoved down each others throats." Thomas laughed "its about time you two got together." he said before walking away. Anthony turned back to me and smiled. he kissed my forehead and grabbed my drink. then he took my hand and lead me out to the living room. we were met with different faces filled with different emotions. Colton, Thomas and Ellia were smiling at us. Eric didnt even look at us, he pretended to mess with the cords of his guitar. and Joey glared at Anthony.

"Hurt my sister and i'll hurt you." Joey told Anthony, completely serious.

"Understood." Anthony said before kissing my cheek.