Claiming To Be Brothers

i watched colton drive off with joey and sighed. i just hope nothing else went wrong today. i slightly jumped when i felt a pair of hands on my arms. the small chuckle that followed let me know who it was.

"eric said Joey hit you, are you okay?" i asked Anthony and felt his hands slightly tighten.

"yeah im fine. all his power wasn't in it like with Thomas. how are you feeling?" the low level of his voice always sent shivers down my spine.

"i dont really know how to feel. i want to scream and shout at Thomas and Ellia for what they did to Joey. I want to cry with him and show his that hes not as alone as he feels. but at the same time i want to be a friend to Ellia and help her through this." i turned to face Anthony. the look on his face said he understood what i meant.

"Ellia and Thomas are going back to Thomas' place to figure some things out. Why dont you come inside." Anthony said and i nodded. when we walked in we passed Ellia and Thomas but i didnt look up. i was afraid i'd lose my temper like Joey did or just break down and cry like i felt like i needed to. Once we were inside Eric called me into the kitchen.

"Hey." he said being his normal awkward self. he helped me onto the counter where i just stared at the floor. "So i know you need to vent so lay it out." he said leaning against to counter opposite mine. i just looked at him.

"I olny have one question."

"ok."

"Why is every one so calm about this?"

"I wasnt. Thomas and i literally fist fought. but you know me im crazy like that. But this isn't the first time shit like this has happened. Im amazed we're still a band and are as close as we are."

"Why what happened before that i wasnt aware of?"

"Well this all happened around the time you were away at college so of course you wouldnt really know about this. but You remember Lauren, Anthony's baby mama?" i nodded "Well at the time she got pregnant, she was dating Thomas."

"Wait Lauren cheated on Thomas? With Anthony?" i asked gasping. Eric nodded and continued.

"And of course Lauren thought the baby was Anthony's but Ellia and i think its Thomas' baby. Lauren refuses to get a test and Ellia thinks its because Lauren has a hold on Anthony as long as he thinks the baby is his. She likes him too much to willingly give up that hold." Eric said reaching behind him to pick up his drink. he slowly sipped it.

"Wait, so all of you guys have practicly been all over eachothers girlfriends?"This comment made Eric laugh.

"No Colton and i have not been on any ones girlfriend and Joeys been too obsessed with Ellia to even try. So its mainly Anthony and Thomas."

"Is there anything else that happened i need to know about?" i asked and Erics face went serious.

"Are you and Anthony still together?"

"I'm not sure, why?

"Because right after you and Joey left, Colton told Anthony he wanted to ask you out."

"What?!"