Gabriel

The party started off pretty nice. it was an outdoor party. right in Lauren's front yard. there were drinks passed around and lots of music. Lauren asked the guys to preform later and they said they would as a present to her. Ellia and i were sitting on the porch watching the boys dance. my mind was focused on what everyone could be possibly hiding from me so i turned to Ellia.

"so what is it im supposed to know that Anthony hasn't told me?" Ellia looked at me but then looked away.

"I had a feeling you were listening. but i cant tell you."

"you're my best friend. why are you and Eric hiding this? how many others know about what ever it is?"

"Just Eric, Anthony and of course Lauren but thats only because it involves her. Eric and i shouldn't even know but thats a different story. im not sure if Thomas knows, but i think he does." she moved to get up, mubling the last part to herself.

"Tell me Ellia." i said stopping her from getting up. she sighed and just as she was going to answer me. a blonde girl walked up to me.

"Hi i'm Lauren." she said pulling me in for a hug. i hugged her.

"Happy birthday." i told her.

"Thank you." she smiled and then turned to Ellia.

"Dont expect me to tell you shit. i know exactly why you came over here so get it over with so i can punch you in the face." Ellia glared at her.

"Why are you being like this?" i asked her. "I'm so sorry." i told Lauren.

"It's ok. Ellia hasn't liked me for a long time. but i saw you come in with Anthony. Are you his new girlfriend?" she asked.

"yes i am." i smiled.

"So you're okay with Gabe?" She asked with a innocent smile on her face.

"Who?" i asked completely confused.

"Gabriel Michael Ladao...." Ellia said from behind me and pointed across the year where Anthony was with a baby that looked about nine months old. "Anthony and Lauren's son." Ellia said and it took a minute for my brain to understand exactly what she had said... Anthony had a child.... with this girl.... and didnt tell anyone. Why would he hide it?

"oh he didnt tell you? thats a shame.." Lauren said with that smile still on her face.

"Alright now you've said what you came to say. you knew she didnt know. no go on." Ellia said. i looked back at Anthony. he didnt have the baby anymore and he was working his way over here.

"Hey Shy. You enjoying the party?" he asked. i looked into his eyes and i knew, he hadn't planed to tell me at all. before i knew what i had done Anthony was holding his face and my hand stung.

"Wow, i didn't think you'd slap him." Ellia says to me and drags me away.