chapter 3 : i dont like you...

Pete pov :

     Why the time isn't passing fast... Ae said he will reply tomorrow morning... He is really making me nervous and tensed. Does ae love me??.... Calm down Pete.... Be patient..

   After long hours.... Its morning ... I got ready and sat in the restaurant ... Waiting for ae... Everyone giving roses to each other... What is today??.... I searched... It's rose day... Will I get a flower like others???..... Hmmh  ... I sighed heavily... Who will give rose to me???... None!!!... I hate it here.... I was sad..

Someone closed my eyes from behind... " Guess... Who it is??.. " It's ae voice.... It's damn easy...
" Ae khab... Stop playing khab... I am not in good mood today.. " He removed his hands...

He came in front of me... " What happened??... Why are you sad??... " He asked.

Pete - I won't tell you....

Ae - okay don't tell me... But close your eyes..

Pete - ae khab... I told you... I am not playing with you..

Ae - Pete... Please.... For 1 min please...

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes...

Ae - now open....

I opened my eyes... Ae was kneeling in front of me with a rose in his hand...

I was in shocked and surprised

I was in shocked and surprised.. Ae is giving me a rose... That means he like me!!.... Yayy... I was smiling from ear to ear with happiness....

Ae - Pete!!... Listen to me carefully... Yesterday you said you like me right...

I nodded..

Ae - but I don't like you...

I was sad... He don't like me... I stood up and about to go... He caught my hand...

Ae - because I love you...

What???.... He said he love me..

Ae - take my rose if you love me back.....

I nodded happily and took the rose.... He stood up.... And cupped my face...

Ae - I love you Pete....

My heart was racing with happiness and I said " I love you too khab ae... " And I jumped onto him and hugged him tightly..

What have I done in my past life.... To get ae.... I kissed his cheek deeply and hugged him again while blushing...

He was hugging me tightly like i am precious in the world... I feel secure and safe in his arms and I love this feeling .... Why I fell for ae this fast?... It's even less than 10 days.. I fell for him deeply... Why???... I don't know why... But I love ae that's it... And he loves me, that's all matters..