chapter 5 : ae!!!.

Pete pov :

    I was washing the bowls..... Yesterday I omitted blood.. And I hid it from ae.... He will be worried if he knows that.... I just discharged from hospital few days ago.... Maybe I am not fully recovered yet... I will be fine... Ae was tired from work...

Pete - ae khab.... Are you okay??

Ae - yes... Iam fine....

I finished washing bowls and went to room.... Ae was thinking something... I went and sat on his lap.. I wrapped my hands around his neck... He pulled me closer wrapping my waist and hugged me tightly...

Ae - I love you...

I smiled...

Pete - I love you too khab...

He parted and cupped my face... His right hand was rough... I held his hand and saw.... They were burning marks..

Pete - ae khab.... How did you get these scars khab???

Ae looked at his hand...

Ae - I was cooking at that time and hot oil spill on my hand...

Pete - you got oil on your total hand khab??

Ae - yes... I didn't cared so it spill all over my hand ...

Pete - that must have hurted so bad khab ae.... Why don't you take  care of yourself khab???

He smiled and kissed my cheek...

Ae - okay.... Don't worry now.... My hand is alright now...

Pete - no show me...

I checked his hands again... When I turned them back... His knuckles were red...

Pete - did you got hit by something khab??.... See your knuckles are red..

I kissed them smoothly....

Pete - are they hurting khab??

Ae shook his head...

Ae - no.. Not now ...

Ae pulled me closer and was kissing my lips... He was planting kisses all over my face ....

Ae - baby.... You had your lunch??

Pete - yes khab...

Ae - did you take your medicines??

Pete - yes khab ae....

Ae was looking me all the time... He hugged me and buried his face in my chest... Listening to my heart beat...

Pete - ae khab... Do you know what I got today??

Ae - what??

Pete - I bought kiddy bank khab....

Ae - why????

Pete - so I can save money and give you a nice gift...

Ae looked at me and kissed my lips deeply....

Ae - you are my biggest gift.... I don't need anything else.....

I blushed to his answer... Ae know how to make me shy... Ae looks tired...

Pete - ae khab.... Are you tired??

Ae - a little Pete.....

Pete - lay on your stomach khab.. I will give you a massage...

Ae sighed and laid on his stomach.... I climbed on him and massaging his shoulders.... Ae was relaxing ..... His shoulders are big and broad...

Ae - wait a minute...