chapter 41 : love remains ....

Ae pov :

Time was running fast ....my apple grown so fast !!!!.....as a father i am scared of leaving her ....if she gets married ....she will leave me !!!!.... So I made a decision ....you can say that it's just my selfishness ..... I went to my pete and hugged him !!!.... He patted my hair ....later I was resting my head on his heart ....it still beats for me !!!!... All these years our love remained the same !!....

Ae - baby ....

Pete - khab ....

Ae - I love you ...

Pete - love you too .....what's in your head honey ???....you look stressed!!!...

Ae - will apple leave me if she gets married ??..

Pete - of course khab .....she should follow her love !!!....

Ae - I want to tell you something !!!!...

Pete - iam listening honey !!....

Ae - you know Alex right ??... Can's son ...

Pete - yeah .....I heard he will return soon from aboard!!!....my brother informed !!!..... You know khab ??.... My brother said Alex always asks about our princess !!... Maybe he likes our princess !!!!....

Ae - yes baby !!!.....iam thinking the same .....if our princess likes him too ...let's get them both married !!.. then my apple won't leave me !!... She will be in front of my eyes !!!...

Pete - If princess likes Alex too .....there is no need to worry khab .....but what if she like somebody else ???...you should give her a chance too honey ??.....I know you love our princess more than anyone else but .....she has the right to choose her love right ???... Just ask her tomorrow khab !!!....

Ae - I can't let her go baby .....

I hugged him tightly ....he nodded his head and kissed my forehead!!!....my heart was beating so fast ....

Pete - honey ...

Ae - yes baby ....

Pete - sam wants to introduce her girlfriend to us ....next week !!!...

Ae - you can just allow him baby!!!... Even if he loves her or not ...he will be with us no matter what !!!...what's there to worry ??....you can just accept his girlfriend!!.... And also I was planning to make him the ceo of our new company !!!....

Pete - how can you say like that khab ???... He is our kid too ...you never care about him !!!.... You always care about your princess !!!... What about my prince then ???.... I love them equally !!!..

Ae - oh my baby !!!.....it's not like that !!... You know I love our children.....and you too .....

Pete - then .....why you are giving him our new company ??.... It's still growing right ??..... Who will run our old company ???...

Ae - old company goes to my princess !!!.. ..and I believe my son....he will make his new company success !!!....okay now ....stop pouting like that .. otherwise....who knows ????...may be my princess get another little brother !!!....

He hit my shoulder ...." Ae ~~~~you won't change !!!... What are you talking ??.... Iam not that young too .....iam almost 40 now !!....."

"