chapter 19 : wake up!!...

Ae pov :

     It's been 2 months since pete is pregnant ... Pete is behaving so weird now a days... His mood swings are at another range..... His weird food combinations.... I can't!!!... Anyway he is my baby.... I was eagerly waiting for my apple.... Pete was sleeping in my arms... I was caressing his face...

    He yawned cutely..... I kissed his forehead... He opened his eyes and kissed my hand..

Pete - good evening honey ~~

Ae - good evening baby....

Pete - honey..... Let's go to park naa...

Ae - no... It's evening already.... We will be late!!...

Pete - honey ~~~ please.. I want to go out...

Ae - no... Let's go Tomorrow okay...

Pete - fine!!!..... I will go alone!!!

He immediately got up and went to closet to pick up clothes....

Ae - baby.... What are you doing???

Pete - you don't need to know khab!!!....

He is mad at me again!!!.... I sighed...

Ae - baby!!.....okay...Okay... Let's go to park... Are you happy now!!!

Pete - you go alone khab!!!.... I won't come!!!

Ae - just now you said.... You want to go there??

Pete - now.. I don't want to go khab!!!!..... Go where ever you want....

Ae - baby ~~~ where do you want to go then???

He pouted and sat on bed....

Pete - nowhere!!!!.... Don't talk to me!!!!

I went and sat beside him.... He was still sulking...

Ae - baby!!... Iam sorry naa.....please.... Talk to me...

He shook his head....

Ae - baby... Please... Iam sorry naa.... Please....talk to me... I love you naa...

He is still sulking..... I went to kitchen and brought his favorite ice cream....

Ae - baby ~~ see... What I brought!!!... Your favorite!!!... Come on.... Open your mouth... I will feed you...

He looked at me and looked at ice cream

He looked at me and looked at ice cream.... He smiled and opened his mouth.... I fed him!!!...

Ae - will you talk to me now???... Hmm?? ..... Forgive your husband naa.... I won't do that again!!!!

Pete nodded.... I kissed him... He giggled.

Pete - I love you na khab!!..

Ae - love you too baby!!