chapter 32 : husband...

In non magical world...

Pete pov :

I can't believe that my parents came for me.... I thought they don't care for me anymore....but why are they here???..... My mom came to me and about to hug me... I hugged her lightly .... My tummy is growing and coming in the way...... My dad hugged me too..... They were crying.... I don't know what to do.... I just sat there awkwardly.... By looking at their faces.. Yes they are really my parents..... My mom is beautiful.. My dad is good too.... I just smiled to them...

Mom sat beside me....

Mom - iam sorry dear..... We are late... But we know ...we made a mistake.... Can you forgive your parents dear??...

Pete - you searched for me???

Dad - yes.... We wanted you back.... We searched for you for years..

I just nodded....

Pete - I... I forgive you khab...

They both smiled in happiness.... They are my parents anyway... I glad they want me back.... Let me give them a chance.... Something is better than nothing...

Mom - thank you... Thank you dear....

I smiled to them....

Dad - then.... Let's go home dear...

Pete - wait a min dad.... I well inform ae to prepare car...

Dad - why??... Why you should inform that guy??

Pete - aren't you inviting both of us khab??...

I asked them in shock....

Dad - no... Only you alone!! .... You are our son.. Not him..

Pete - what about ae then??

Mom - he won't come with us.... He will give you divorce.... You alone will come with us... And this kid too... You should give this kid to him after giving birth...

Pete - what... What are you talking about khab??.....

Dad - he manipulated you son.... He can't protect you... He has enemies all around him... And what will society think that you married to a man!!!!..

I understood now.... Why ae is behaving like that yesterday!!!... They hurted ae... They want to separate me from him!!!....they made ae cry.....I stood up in anger...

Pete - I will come with you if ae is with me!!.... If you don't accept my husband and my child... I don't want you too..... I wont accept you as my parents!!!...

Mom - he is not good for you dear...

Pete - you don't have any right to judge my husband!!!

Pete - you don't have any right to judge my husband!!!.... Leave about my husband.... How can both make me believe that you both can protect me???.... You can't prove!!!... Because you both left me in orphanage when you both know that I had disease.... You never wanted me!!!!....you thought iam a burden....